Sign in to follow this  
inpatient

What are your expectations of the growth of Cracked.to?

Seeing how Cracked.to has grown in such an active and loving community (minus the few bad apples) in a very short period of time I really do think Cracked.to has potential to grow into something far greater. People are active, they try their best to show off their cracking knowledge as well as teaching others how certain things you do work. Things have been playing out very well for Cracked.to I do think. FloraiN is taking stuff very seriously, he participates in the community itself and comes to the shoutbox a couple of times every day. This is something a lot of large forums lack. I see fast replies from trial-mods and other staff members. I see a lot of interesting add-ups to the community that are being used a lot by the current userbase. (the gambling system and such)

This forum has and does everything other forums sometimes lack or do worse than Cracked.to, this is what Cracked.to should stay like for the coming months and years. I hope FloraiN's decisions stay the way they are or obviously over time amend. 

What do you expect for the coming years from/for Cracked.to when it comes to growth?  

:comfy:

Superb text friend, and to answer your question, mass eradication OF LEECHER

Leechers play a big role in the growth of a forum. Especially in newer ones like Cracked.to. Although I'd rather see leechers actually be part of the community, with obvious reasons.

Leechers play a big role in the growth of a forum. Especially in newer ones like Cracked.to. Although I'd rather see leechers actually be part of the community, with obvious reasons.

You're absolutely right, but the destruction of the leechers is seen as a kind of "privat joke" as a foreman (And i like that ahah)

Not so sure if I expect it to happen but I do really hope this site gets more growth in the programming section. If you really want the site to become a high quality resource for tools you need a strong foundation of good programmers pushing out OC for the entire site.

if i may stick my nose in this discussion, i'm a fish in this community and i'd like to share everything i can with you,

leechers (as i understood, members who don't share anything, just take take) can be useful for promoting the forum, i think you shoud rise the bar for them them for being able to see cracking tools and combos and proxies and sh** .. you have to earn what you get !!

that's my opinion ..