Sign in to follow this  
asesina

Generate Netflix Giftcards The Regex Method

Hey, I'm a new member here. I saw people posting tutorials to generate Netflix codes using the Pattern LEQ9X999999. I found a better way to generate those codes. This uses a technique called as Regex. I hope some of you already know what Regex is... Enjoy generating codes and use them to sell or anything, don't forget to leave a like!

[hide]

1) Visit https://onlinerandom...ata-from-regexp

2) Paste 'LEQ\d[A-Z]\d\d\d\d\d\d' (without quotes) in the Regular Expression box below the big blue box named 'random data'.

3) Enter a number to generate codes.

600x400https://i.imgur.com/19fTCCZ.png[/img]

Caution: Do not put high numbers because it requires lot of computing power and it may crash the site (on your side, ofcourse)

[/hide]

Hey, I'm a new member here. I saw people posting tutorials to generate Netflix codes using the Pattern LEQ9X999999. I found a better way to generate those codes. This uses a technique called as Regex. I hope some of you already know what Regex is... Enjoy generating codes and use them to sell or anything, don't forget to leave a like!

Left a like :fiesta:

my very 1st message here ! yay !

Nice could be usefull for my future configs ^^

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

i'll check  i need to watch black mirror film

Nice could be usefull for my future configs ^^

Thanks! Good to hear. I'll be watching out for your future stuffs  :hype:

Thanks alot

okokokokok

hope it works

nice work bro

• Like 1

super great very good

thank u bro i appreciate it

thanks duude

Thanks dropped a like

:)

• Like 1