sadsatan

Bitcoin Wallet Address Changer - Via Clipboard (Open Source)

[hide]https://github.com/Souhardya/bitcoinstealer[/hide]

Bitcoin Wallet Replacer

This is a P.O.C bitcoin stealer strictly for educational purposes written in C# purely ... Sole purpose is to detect the user's bitcoin wallet and change it to the malicious bitcoin wallet Quite basic so all trolls allowed

Features :-

Detect wallet and change it

Registry Based persistence

Task scheduler ( optional )

Open Source

Modify and redistribute

Beta stage

This code is simply in beta stage and it might contain bugs please report if you find any smile.png

No illegal usage

If you use it in an illegal way .. you are yourself responsible for your deeds I won't be held responsible ..

Figure out on your own

Sorry won't make a wiki or something in order to analyse or use it you have to understand the code itelf and figure out on your own

P.S there is nothing in the code as complex lol compile it and just take a overview

Bitcoin Wallet Replacer

This is a P.O.C bitcoin stealer strictly for educational purposes written in C# purely ... Sole purpose is to detect the user's bitcoin wallet and change it to the malicious bitcoin wallet Quite basic so all trolls allowed

Open Source

Modify and redistribute

Beta stage

This code is simply in beta stage and it might contain bugs please report if you find any smile.png

No illegal usage

If you use it in an illegal way .. you are yourself responsible for your deeds I won't be held responsible ..

Figure out on your own

Sorry won't make a wiki or something in order to analyse or use it you have to understand the code itelf and figure out on your own

P.S there is nothing in the code as complex lol compile it and just take a overview

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Bitcoin Wallet Replacer

Open Source

Modify and redistribute

Beta stage

No illegal usage

Figure out on your own

how to use it !!! i am new in this

This is a public Semi-Source hosted on github......There is missing files and its hard to setup for new coders and noobs looking for a quick dollar......completely pointless post, but thanks??

Excellent dude) what I was looking for)

thanks for sharing

Bitcoin Wallet Replacer

Open Source

Modify and redistribute

Beta stage

No illegal usage

Figure out on your own

cool mate thanks. guess i gotta learn to code somewhere right!

thanks, lets have a look