Sign in to follow this  
inpatient

PAID HF LEAK | GET 1000s of PC/PS4/Xbox/Switch games!! // Bought this an hour ago.

This method apparently guaranteed a lot of games. I wanted to suprise my newphew with some Switch games that I could get through this method for the Switch I bought him. I'm too lazy to do the method so here ya go. 

[hide]Thanks for buy! blackhat.gif 

With this method you can get thousands of games for PS4, Xbox One, Switch & Steam games!

You need to create a Twitch channel

After that buy 3K Subscribers, not matter if they´re fake (That´s around $10), you can buy in the forum or in https://followiz.com/

Then join these sites:

https://www.keymailer.co/

https://woovit.com

You can go to the website of the developers and send an email for a free key to stream too.

You´ll need to stream or make a video of some games, more streamins more games you´ll reach (You can download a gameplay and put it like it´s a streaming)

You need to link your Twitch & Steam to your accounts in Keymailer & Woovit.

In Woovit you can start getting 3 games that you want, you´ll need to make a stream or upload a video of one of the 3 games for get 3 games more and this always.

In Keymailer you´ll need to make a stream or upload 3 games in your channel, not matter the lenght. Then you apply to ALL the games you want!

[/hide]

Very lengthy and tough method, worthy though. Nice share.

Omg yah thanks brother <3

Very lengthy and tough method, worthy though. Nice share.

The method is retarded. Takes so fucking long.  I'd rather buy games than do this shit.

This method apparently guaranteed a lot of games. I wanted to suprise my newphew with some Switch games that I could get through this method for the Switch I bought him. I'm too lazy to do the method so here ya go. 

It really works? you tested ?

If this is legit you are the man! Will allow me to play so many more games.

Thanks for leaking this method here

Nice post homie.  :fiesta:

Why would you share this if the method is retarded.

what is this im new

this looks awesome, thank you for sharing

Finally finally finally finally finally finally finally

I shall trust you!