Sign in to follow this  
Stephanny

Anonfile is bad

some have already noticed that they can not access anonfile to download any file, that happens to me that I am already reneging for that, since most are using anonfile in c.to, another says to install a VPN but I will not install that only for anonfile, what I suggest to the mod or adm put a warning not to use Anonfile and change to another download server, well who supports me?

B8LHgNa.png

Atte: Pepo

:pepo:

Is working for me.

Use an RDP How many times do I have to tell you to use one instead your own computer?

nw9.png

Is working for me.

Use an RDP How many times do I have to tell you to use one instead your own computer?

nw9.png

I do not have RDP  :pepe:

Yeah i can agree a VPN to download from a single site is a bit overkill. Though any proxy site such as the one i used work fine (TOR probs works aswell dont know about the download itself though).7355d31755fc4945401b1b8bc24869bf.png

I swear its a .com

I swear its a .com

Yeah i know but if i try to open any anon file it just doesnt work. I live in the EU might be it idk

Anonfile is usually a hit or miss for me to be honest. I usually use my own ShareX server to host files, and my last resort would be https://uploadfiles.io/

ON MY VIEWPOINT USE MEDIAFIRE, ZIPPYSHARE, GOOGLEDRIVE THEY ARE FREE AND GIVE SOME GB FREE THAT ARE GREAT

AND MAIN ANONFILE ISSUE IS MY ANTIVIRUS ALWAYS BLOCK SOME VIRUS RELEASED FROM ANONFILES

Mega.nz is also decent

In The Netherlands it's working completly fine for me

just use dbr.ee for hosting, it's better since alot of people have problems with anonfile

Totally Agreed. I Literally can't even access the site

ON MY VIEWPOINT USE MEDIAFIRE, ZIPPYSHARE, GOOGLEDRIVE THEY ARE FREE AND GIVE SOME GB FREE THAT ARE GREAT

AND MAIN ANONFILE ISSUE IS MY ANTIVIRUS ALWAYS BLOCK SOME VIRUS RELEASED FROM ANONFILES

True, nothing is better than a MediaFile or MEGA

ON MY VIEWPOINT USE MEDIAFIRE, ZIPPYSHARE, GOOGLEDRIVE       THEY ARE FREE AND GIVE SOME GB FREE THAT ARE GREAT

True, nothing is better than a MediaFile or MEGA

dbr.ee

warning for using anonfile ? just bcz it doesnt work for 1-10 ppl doesnt mean we should warn everyone who uses anonfile , but i would like a rule that says must have 2 download links from different sites , that would be helpful to others just incase one doesntowrk

I agree to that user because If you post 2 links to verify it works/didn't work and you can use the proof so other people can be warned.

warning for using anonfile ? just bcz it doesnt work  for 1-10 ppl doesnt mean we should warn everyone who uses anonfile , but i would like a rule that says must have 2 download links from different sites , that would be helpful to others just incase one doesntowrk

this is true, maybe there is problem with connection

I had the same thing, I couldn't download from anonfile.com, but anonfile.cc (not sure how trusted it is because of the different domain) worked.

Then they both started working without any problems, it may depend if you're using VPN or not and the VPN server you may be using.

I can access .com domain but the download speed is comparatively very very very slow than others

Yup, I definitely agree.

u need a eye doctor steph ?

want a sprite canberry

I'm using anonfile for all of my uploads, never had problems with it :/