Sign in to follow this  
Ankrad

What just happened to bitcoin

gwnzu.png 

Someone please explain why i have $50 more than I did. Did someone just buy like 100 btc? Does it work like that?

'Someone please explain why i have $50 more than I did. Did someone just buy like 100 btc? Does it work like that?'

Seems like you're a beginner, let me explain it to you quickly.

You're holding an amount of btc in your wallet, whenever the price goes up, you'll be gaining more US Dollars, nobody is buying you any more btc, the value that you're in possession of increases by US Dollars.

If you buy 1 BTC at $4.000 and BTC will reach $100.000, you will still have 1 BTC, but hold the $100.000.

@Isaac Nah i get that bit. I just don't know what makes the btc value go up

When people put fiat money into btc and creates huge buy walls which will be seen as support levels, price can only go up as there is a lot of money needed to break it down (same with resistance).

Huge players which do own a lot of fiat money and are willing to buy btc can affect the price.

When people put fiat money into btc and creates huge buy walls which will be seen as support levels, price can only go up as there is a lot of money needed to break it down (same with resistance).

Huge players which do own a lot of fiat money and are willing to buy btc can affect the price.

oh thats cool. thanks