Sign in to follow this  
ESC

[SUGGESTION] Creative profile cover art/gifs?

Don't you think it's kinda boring to have only have a picture as your profile cover, why not add more options and creativity with the profile cover.

Since you can add a gif image as your profile picture, wouldn't you want that for your cover as well? :feelsgood:

Thinking maybe in the future have a marketplace to buy cover art, maybe someone artistic to create special cover art for the website to fit with the profiles for people to buy instead of going through the hassle of creating one outside of the website and sizing it to fit the dimensions etc. Just throwing it out there.

This would bring some life into a profile, some moving texts, perhaps to promote something with style.

I got the idea from steam profiles, some creative people making their profile look alive, i was thinking if it's possible to add this feature? :thinking:  :thinking:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/_nexius/

NarrowLivelyChicken-size_restricted.gif

H4Mgp8v.gif

Post your thoughts below

if this is already in the works or has been suggested in the past, sorry didn't know  :fuck:

Having GIFs on cover would be nice! Hope it is possible

Ive got an animated profile on steam aswell i think it should be possible here since it supports PNG thus APNG

I love making gifs!

would need a bigger profile space,

but It would be nice..

Closed.