Sign in to follow this  
Boosh

Chungus trying to lose a few kilos

hey so i decided to take a year off before moving away to my university to make some money and to lose some weight, ive been trying to lose wight for a while but have struggled with motivation to keep a steady gym schedule, i dont have issues sticking to diets its just the gym motivation that really gets to me

hey so i decided to take a year off before moving away to my university to make some money and to lose some weight, ive been trying to lose wight for a while but have struggled with motivation to keep a steady gym schedule, i dont have issues sticking to diets its just the gym motivation that really gets to me

I you have motivational issues there's nothing wrong with giving yourself a treat when you go to the gym, after a while it will become no issue what so ever to go.

Good luck man! Having the will to do something about it is the harder thing! Just focus, stick to the plan and watch the results!

Im just bad at both xd