Sign in to follow this  
MERLINIANO

Tutorial how to use tdork

WHAT ARE DORKS?

I've seen a lot of people wonder what they are idiots and not everyone in the store really knows what the dorks are.

Dorks are a bit of coding to look for different targets. Dorks can be used with sqli dumper,

which gathers links with the dorks and also gathers the databases of the sites. This means that the sqli dumper looks for

for sites with vulnerabilities, and then,

you can steal your information: User: Pass E-mail: Pass for example.

[hide]uXhW05z.png[/hide]

[hide]0VdvkEB.png[/hide]

hope u'll show me how to use it :D

thanks for the idiots guide to dorks, I needed this! :P

• Like 1

thanks for taking the time and effort to share, will give this a read.

rhanx for sharing dude happy new year

Can you PM please?

Looking for more tips :fiesta:

WHAT ARE DORKS?

I've seen a lot of people wonder what they are idiots and not everyone in the store really knows what the dorks are.

Dorks are a bit of coding to look for different targets. Dorks can be used with sqli dumper,

which gathers links with the dorks and also gathers the databases of the sites. This means that the sqli dumper looks for

Thx  for it dude u made

WHAT ARE DORKS?

thanks for the guide

Thank you sir

WHAT ARE DORKS?

amazingggg

WHAT ARE DORKS?

f4t23r23r2323r

WHAT ARE DORKS?

Why thank you kind sir

WHAT ARE DORKS?

Excited to check this out :)

WHAT ARE DORKS?

Thank you, appreciate your hard work.

WHAT ARE DORKS?

need this schooling too bad

i was confused on request

WHAT ARE DORKS?

thanks for thgis tutoiral your a man thenks

Thank you for the share, I hope I can learn more about tdork and eventually get a sqli dump!

WHAT ARE DORKS?

cheers   :fiesta: :fiesta: