Sign in to follow this  
luciakfer

End Of 2k18 - Feedback

Sorry @FloraiN  I know I have to post this in post section in Your Provided Thread.

But I have something to Tell to all members.

Here I go.....

Firstly Thanks To all Cracked Member ,   Administrator and Other Ranked Members..

Except Leechers ?

First , I gonna tell my story how I join this Group First .

It has been about 12 months passed when I buy a Netflix Account from a seller on Instagram at the rate of about $12 . He said he will provide 1 year Netflix account but after 2-3 months he deactivated his account and gone.

Then a thing hitted my mind how they are doing this cause I know about Indians they aren't  good in these hacking and cracking stuff. Only things they know is how to hack WiFi and how to use cracked android app ??? so after that I started digging .

First thing I found is Account Generator website.

I go through all sites releted to Account Generator then at last I prefer @Sickgen Account Generator Website.

Then after a months something hitted how they are giving premium membership account at this cheap rate.

I talked with the admin he give me a hint about Storm cracking tool  then I started digging found many fourms and other websites then I found nulled and Cracked.to.

I used to be Leechers first on these website then I liked Most Important Threads and tools are only Provided in CRACKED.TO then I bought premium membership on cracked.to within 3 months I learned every Thing releted to cracking.

And Now I'm a Active member On this Community.

Now it's time for feedback.

Things I liked Most : Can't Express In Sentence.

Things I Hate : When I lost in Rock and paper or High Roll ??

Things needed to be Improved : A front end Home Page,An Android App and Some Awards for submitting 200 threads or 100 threads.

Please don't comment About grammar Mistake.?

Thanks to Cracked.To