Sign in to follow this  
iJuggerNugget

[Suggestion] Gambler Award

An award for those who have won at least 15 or 20k from Gambling and RPS

Well, first we're putting a limit on how much you can gamble at once. Then maybe we can do something like this, unsure though. @floraiN

Well, first we're putting a limit on how much you can gamble at once. Then maybe we can do something like this, unsure though. @floraiN

Ur joking, a limit on how much we can gamble, come on fam

A limit on how much at once. Right now, people can just gamble like 10k credits at once and if they keep winning like @floraiN did back in the day then it would ruin the whole economy.

A limit on how much at once. Right now, people can just gamble like 10k credits at once and if they keep winning like @floraiN did back in the day then it would ruin the whole economy.

I spent like 2 hrs making an algorithm that works and ur just gonna decide that some people are too good and shouldn't gamble anymore. Btw, I'm not trying to be rude ik ur a really nice person, it's just that this is my opinion

I spent like 2 hrs making an algorithm that works and ur just gonna decide that some people are too good and shouldn't gamble anymore. Btw, I'm not trying to be rude ik ur a really nice person, it's just that this is my opinion

You can do this, just with less credits.

Well anyways that's not the point, the point of this thread was to see if its possible to implement a gambler award, is this possible?

Well anyways that's not the point, the point of this thread was to see if its possible to implement a gambler award, is this possible?

Yes, we probably will in the future.

Yes, we probably will in the future.

Thanks, Sorry for being annoying Can u close the thread? :pupper:

Closed