G24

Cracking Future?

Sooo from what I have seen, Storm - the cracking tool is the way to go. It is being updated regularly and can bypass cloudflare. 

I think that sentry mba will always be around, however it cannont do the "advanced" stuff that Storm can do.

So I feel that sentry will die, as it is already pretty old but it works fine for most sites. It is just that sentry mba is unsupported, obviously Storm will be discontinued eventually but so far it is looking good.

The reason I posted this is that you should probably invest your money in Storm configs, not sentry -  I am not saying sentry  can't work, I am just saying that Storm seems like a better option. 

What do you guys think? feel free to comment below.

I stay with sentry mba is much better than Storm and consumes less resources and I do not think that sentry mba dies :pepo:

For me sentry has been very unsuccessful, maybe because I've been using old configs, but nonetheless, I think it's quite clunky anyway. That's said, I haven't tried storm because I'm shit and I've got a 32 bit Windows laptop, so when I get one that can run storm I'll be sure to use it. From images I've seen, storm looks quite slick and I have it along with loads of configs, but obviously I'm waiting for a better laptop/PC. Small, specific crackers have been really unreliable but are the only things that have actually given positive hits, despite there being limitations on the types of accounts I can crack.

So overall, although I don't have the experience of using storm (or cracking in general), I'd probably have to agree with you.

Like shit man i am so used to Sentry that my old ass wont change some time soon

Like shit man i am so used to Sentry that my old ass wont change some time soon

:pepeokay:

For me sentry has been very unsuccessful, maybe because I've been using old configs, but nonetheless, I think it's quite clunky anyway. That's said, I haven't tried storm because I'm shit and I've got a 32 bit Windows laptop, so when I get one that can run storm I'll be sure to use it. From images I've seen, storm looks quite slick and I have it along with loads of configs, but obviously I'm waiting for a better laptop/PC. Small, specific crackers have been really unreliable but are the only things that have actually given positive hits, despite there being limitations on the types of accounts I can crack.

So overall, although I don't have the experience of using storm (or cracking in general), I'd probably have to agree with you.

yh kinda, but sentry will always be there and it is most reliable.

It will be quite some time till a new software manages to beat Sentry MBA in all aspects.