Sign in to follow this  
Markxxx

SELLING STREAMATE ACCOUNTS

The price of the accounts is 15$                                                                                                       kuZCpU6.png

I sell the accounts for 15$. I take ppl and btc. They have min 200$ to spend. Usually 225, sometimes, if you get lucky, 300$

I can give a vouch account to a member of the cracked.to staff.

Thats kinda high $15 i could see for $10 it would go for but glws if you bring the price down to $10 let me know i will buy

+Vouch for Markxxx, I've bought streamate accounts from him for a long time now, always responds quickly on Skype and has a professional approach to dealing with clients. Provides a HQ service at a great price

15$ it is a fair price in my opinion.  On the market, the prices vary from 5$ to 30$. What makes the difference is the seriousity of the seller.

I do this since August 2017 and i don't have a client that is dissapointed of my service. Not a single one.

I guarantee a full use of the account. You allways get what you payed for.

I can give a vouch account to a member of the cracked.to stuff.

I sell streamate accts with min 200$ that can be spent in pvt or for gold.

I can give a vouch acct for a stuff member.

Serious seller since August 2017.

This is a completely 100% legit and good deal. Ive purchased several accounts and they were delivered to me with haste. If your looking to get more out of your Streamate experience for cheap I highly suggest you try this

I sell streamate accts with credits that can be used in pvt or for gold.

Serious seller since August 2017

Vouch acct available for a stuff member

This is a completely 100% legit and good deal. Ive purchased several accounts and they were delivered to me with haste. If your looking to get more out of your Streamate experience for cheap I highly suggest you try this

You have 1 post on this page and the 1 post is praising the seller. Hhaha. Guess who is behind the account? :??:

You have 1 post on this page and the 1 post is praising the seller. Hhaha. Guess who is behind the account? :??:

He is a regular client of mine and I asked him tf he can put a post here, so that members of this forum see that I am serious.

I am willing to give a vouch account for a member of the forum stuff also.

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017. The accounts have min 200$ credit that can be spent in pvt, excl pvt, for gold or to buy model videos.

You can change the username between accounts so that you keep the same username with the models.

Contact me on skype and discord.

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017

Serious seller.

I can give a vouch account for a staff member.

From time to time I have other cam sites accounts for sale. Now I have a mfc account with 7400$ to sale. Contact me on skype or discord if interested.

I sell Streamate account with min 200$ that can be used in pvt, excl pvt, for gold or to buy model videos.

I can give a vouch account for a staff member.

Selling Streamate accts with min 200$ that can be used in pvt, excl, for gold or to buy model vids. Contact me on skype or discord. Thank you.

I sell Streamate accounts since August 2017. Serious seller. Afordable prices. Contact me on skype or discord.

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017. Good prices. Contact me on Skype or Discord