Sign in to follow this  
Markxxx

SELLING STREAMATE ACCOUNTS

I have 3 Myfreecams accts for sale with various tokens amounts. Contact me on Discord or Skype.

Posted Today, 10:26 PM

I put in place an autoshop with Streamate accts and MyFreeCams accts. BTC only.

https://selly.gg/@Markxxx

After you buy the acct use the acct FOLLOWING EXACTLY the instructions received in the email.

For STREAMATE ACCOUNTS YOU NEED TO HAVE USA VPN. Without USA vpn the acct is not working!!!  If you have any issues with the accts bought contact me on Discord or Skype.

When contacting me YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE ACCT YOU BOUGHT!

I sell the accounts for 15$. I take ppl and btc. They have min 200$ to spend. Usually 225, sometimes, if you get lucky, 300$

I can give a vouch account to a member of the cracked.to staff.

Just wanted to let you know i sent you a skype message ( rbxnetworks)

Cheers

I sell the accounts for 15$. I take ppl and btc. They have min 200$ to spend. Usually 225, sometimes, if you get lucky, 300$

I can give a vouch account to a member of the cracked.to staff.

Just wanted to let you know i sent you a skype message ( rbxnetworks)

Cheers

Yes, we talked on skype and did bussiness. 

I put in place an autobuy shop with Streamate and Mfc accounts. BTC only. You need to have USA VPN to use the accounts.Read the instructions carefully bfr using the acct.

You dont even have a price

Joined just for this thought it was legit but its not..He sells you the account but they dont always work and sometimes they ban you off the site in mid use. He may replace the account for you he may not. Its not all bad, it may work fine, but im looking for guarantees I dont have money to waste thats why Im looking for accounts to SAVE money

DO NOT BUY

The price of the accounts is 15$                                                                                                       kuZCpU6.png

DO NOT BUY..SOMETIMES THEY WORK SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT..HE MAY OR MAY NOT REPLACE IT....better options exist

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017. Good prices. Contact me on Skype or Discord

NOOOOOOO DO NOT BUY!!!! NOT

Joined just for this thought it was legit but its not..He sells you the account but they dont always work and sometimes they ban you off the site in mid use. He may replace the account for you he may not. Its not all bad, it may work fine, but im looking for guarantees I dont have money to waste thats why Im looking for accounts to SAVE money

DO NOT BUY

The price of the accounts is 15$                                                                                                       kuZCpU6.png

DO NOT BUY..SOMETIMES THEY WORK SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT..HE MAY OR MAY NOT REPLACE IT....better options exist

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017. Good prices. Contact me on Skype or Discord

I sell accounts myself and even used them never had a problem with mines at all

DO NOT BUY

JMate...do you remember when I told you that if the acct gets banned in the middle of the show you have to tell me right away to give you a replacement? Do you also remember when you told me abt an acct that you bought some days ago that stopped working like that and you recognised that you should have told me right away?...and you asked me if I can make an exception and give you another?....and i gave you a smaller one?...and you said...thank you etc etc?....after that you told me about another acct that you did not bought that day that it stopped working and when i told you that i can not give you a replacement bcs my rule is to tell me right away if an acct stopped wotking...not days after. When i answered you that you told me that you are an "adult man", not a child and went and posted the only negative post i have on my topic here and in other forum. For those interested...i can send you the skype copnversation we had...this is your "adult" attitude?...really?

This rule i have is to prevent dishonest users to use the acct and when they try to use it again the following day or after few days and see that the acct does not work to come and tell me "in fact the acct you gave me days ago stopped working in the middle..i want a replacement" Someone can keep claiming endlesy accts like this.

So....please answer to my question: did you tell me abt that acct that stopped working in the middle RIGHT AWAY and i told you i will not give you a replacement??? Thank you in advance for your answer.

You can insult me with the child comments all you like, the point is I spent 100s of dollars with you in a short amount of time and it ultimately amounted to nothing. You help and behave fairly only when its convenient to you. I have had bounced out accounts and even RANDOM people using accounts I PAID FOR!!, id see the session they had!! He said he would get me a replacement  and I was forgotten about until i contacted him to ask what happened, and was insulted when I asked for compensation for being forgotten and missing the model I bought the account for in the first place!!! That was INSANE,and he eventually gave me an account, but it didnt work, its in the dialog he says he will show you so ask for that if you decide to take a look.Users buy at your own risk you ve been warned. and if you see the dialog please read carefully. He seemingly is a good seller, until things go wrong in his opinion, and they will and for you to come on here and call a repeat customer a child because they felt the need to tell people the truth giving a honest review, says alot about you...........do as you must..new better seller contact

JMate, please answer to my question:

Did you tell me abt the acct that is not working RIGHT AWAY and i refused to give you a replacement?...it's a simple question that needs a simple answer.

Thank you.

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017. For buying with btc you can use the autoshop below. For ppl contact me.

A serious seller with quality and quantity. He was very patient and helpful

If your thinking about it, make the move because its worth it. This is a serious seller

Please don't use my topic to tell anyone that you sell cheaper! Create your own topic! Your post have been reported to the moderator.

Selling Streamate accounts since August 2017. The accts have min 200$ to use in pvt, excl, for gold or to buy model videos.

I sell Streamate accounts since August 2017. The min credit to use is 200$. You can use it to go pvt, excl pvt, for gold or to buy model videos. You can change the name between accts. To buy with btc use the autobuy in my signature. To pay with ppl contact me.

I sell Streamate accounts since August 2017. The accounts have 200$ to spen in pvt, excl pvt, for gold ou pour buy model videos. To buy with btc you can use the autobuy shop and for ppl contact me.

Sellin Streamate accts with min 200$ in credit. The price is 15.5$ in btc or 16$ in ppl. You can use the autobuy or contact me.

I sell Streamate accts with min 200$ that can be used in pvt, excl pvt, to give gold to models or to buy model videos. To buy with BTC you can use my autobuy from the signature and for PPL contact me.

I have Streamate accounts for sale with min 200$ that can be spent. You can change username between accts. To buy with btc you can use the autobuy. For ppl purchasses contact me.

Selling Streamate accts since August 2017. The accts have min 200$ to spend, usually 225$, sometimes, if you get lucky, 300$ To buy with BTC use the Autobuy in my signature. For ppl contact me.

I sell Streamate accts since August 2017. The min amount to spend is 200$, usually is 225$. I guarantee a full use of the acct. Autobuy available for BTC purchasses. To pay with ppl, contact me.

Selling STreamate accts with min 200$ that can be used in pvt. Autobuy available. To buy with ppl or if you have any questions, contact me.

I have Streamate accts for sale. You can use the autobuy or contact me if you have questions.

• Like 1

I sell Streamate accts since August 2017. The accts have min 200$ to spend, usually 225$, sometimes 300$. The price for an acct is 16$ in ppl or 15.5$ in BTC. For BTC you can use the autoshop. Contact me if you have any questions or wanna buy. I have an mfc account with 1300 tkns in it that i sell for 30$.

Reliable, fast and easy to talk to.

Prices are not super good, but fair.

I keep going back to this guy, coz its never any fuss or issues :)