Sign in to follow this  
nick003

Yo guys

Hello, my name is jeff. hahaha kidding xD I am coming to learn more about cracking (ESPECIALY THOSE DAMN DORKS -.-)... I know very basics, and I already am making some primitive League of Legends combos (with username scraper, and random passwords) but I am so damn interested in finaly learning dorks, so I can start working in SQLI Dumper for HQ hits, I've been experimenting a bit, but seems like I still can't get hang off how to make HQ dorks >.< ... I am pretty sure that dorks are last piece of puzzle of my cracking knowledge so I can start with next level cracking, so if therer is ANY kind soul here that can explain dorks to me I would be EXTREMELY thankful ^^

I also want to learn to make HQ Proxies (even I thought I already am making HQ proxies, recently I found out that there is more to that :P)

and ofcourse, I am willing to share everything I know with anyone that is interested in learning :D

Cheers, have a good one

hi nick, i know this isnt really a answer to your question but im new to cracking and i also wanted to learn how to make hq combolists, the only difference between me and you is that im a total noob, if possible could you help me make good passwords for a combolist please.