Sign in to follow this  
mranon1111

How to scan and detect any type of Virus hidden in a Program (Important For Newbies)

Antivirus Softwares will only slow down your PC and don't detect 75% of the viruses, so scanning manually is the best option

[hide]

Step 1) Scan the program on this website

Note : Scanning Online is not enough as the program might be crypted really good

https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2) Open the program with Sandboxie

You can run any program trough this software and he will make sure that the virus don't get to your pc

Download Link : https://www.sandboxie.com/DownloadSandboxie

Tutorial on How to use and Install from Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX26LF_dAhE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3) Use a Virtual Windows Machine

You can run any program without the worry of being hacked because the virtual machine is not connected in any way to your PC and if something happens you can format it easily

[/hide]

would love to check this and many many thanks for sharing such a good staff

Antivirus Softwares will only slow down your PC and don't detect 75% of the viruses, so scanning manually is the best option

I wanna see this, I dont trust mcaffee or any antivirus really they are just a pain in the ass most of the time just datamining my data lol. Hope this helps

Antivirus Softwares will only slow down your PC and don't detect 75% of the viruses, so scanning manually is the best option

gonna check this out well done!

It helpful with me very much!

• Like 1

I really need this because I am afraid of poisoning.

... mmm mm mm :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Thanks For This Great Share. Really Appreciate Your Hard Work!

ty

This will going to help me :) thanks 4 such share

Really is this the best option

very interesting thanks for the help. you would have saved many pc. everyone should like this thread