Sign in to follow this  
w9allday3

[GUIDE] Updating LoL Account Checker Yourself!

Ive been looking forever on how to do this yourself, and a friend of mine shared this method that worked (much to my surprise!)  It doesnt follow the same format as the other releases on this forum, but it still worked for me flawlessly.  You have to already have a copy of the new RSO token, but I provide a download link for that below and it doesnt change between these smaller patches.

remember to show some love if this helped ya out! and if somebody knows how everybody else gets the numbers used in the other format, let me know.

THIS IS NOT AS STABLE AS THE OTHER RELEASES.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SO ONLY POST IF YOU WANNA GIVE IT A TRY WITH THE UNDERSTANDING IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU, JUST GIVE A LITTLE LOVE MY WAY IF IT DOES.

However, it has worked for me personally.  If you cant get it to work, reach out to me before just negging the post and we can see what the issue is.  I can check 50-100 accounts before running into RSO token errors, then I have to wait 20 mins before trying again.  This is my personal workaround so I dont have to stop checking my daily haul to wait for some dude to post a copy of the updated settings.json online, treat it as such.

So first, here is a download of the account checker YOU WILL HAVE TO UPDATE THIS DOWNLOAD YOURSELF, this is 8.23 version - https://mega.nz/#!Kt...lKDp8it_BZSN0eo

VT - https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4821a72058de4e5a7cba8822dcc12e7ca233aefe42dcf910955fafe273d3b2d5/

Next, open up League of Legends launcher.  In the bottom right, before logging in, you will see the current patch with a string of numbers behind it (see photo below, circled in red)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F6AJNVgt.png

you just need to replace the line in the "settings.json" file that says

"ProdGameClientVersion": "8.23.16_11_18_15_11",

or whatever your current patch is with that string from the client.  so in my photo above, it should become the following line:

"ProdGameClientVersion": "8.24-12479425.12480552",

save and now the account checker should work!

proof since yall seem to be having issues... please reach out so we can try and figure out how to get this working for everybody.

• Like 1

I found another method, but sadly IS NOT WORKING FOR 9.1

Basically you start a game, get into the loading screen, then you will find some numbers and stuff at the bottom left - for the current patch, it should say something like this:

9.1.257.7563 (December 14 2018/16:57:34)

Write this bit down, we need it. Now in the settings.json file, on the same line I mention in my post above, replace the previous patch data with the information from above in this format:

pat.ch.Y_M_D_H_m
where (all must be 2-digit):
Y = year
M = month
D = day
H = hour (24-hr format)
m = minutes

so for this patch, using the data from above...
9.1.18_12_14_16_57

I think this works and is the "official" method of updating it, however I havent been able to test since I think Madk's tool has been patched over on the Riot Games server side of things. The RSO token in the YAML file in LoL client folders is the same as what I already use, so its not that... if you wanna check the RSO token yourself, look for the file "system.yaml" in the following folder:

.\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\league_client\releases\0.0.0.179\deploy

or the highest number within "releases" folder if you are on a different patch than 9.1

Any new updates? These ones do not work anymore