Sign in to follow this  
KyleVexxed

HOW TO SE LOGITECH (GET FREE LOGITECH ITEMS)

[hide]Tips for success:

1. Do not make up problems that are too complex, if it is a common problem, they won't bother to ask for the product back, as it wouldn't be worth their shipping label. However, if you use a complex method that isn't common, they would often ask for it back to investigate.

2. Do not rush the representative and never ask about getting a replacement.

3. Make it seem like you have tried hard to get the product working without success.

Steps:

1. Head over to https://support.logitech.com/en_us/create-account and signup for a new support account with your email.

2. Head over to https://support.logitech.com/en_us/contact and select "Get Help" under "Product Support". Do NOT go to "File a Warranty Claim".

3. Enter your product issue.
    Here are some examples that you may use:Keyboard: Hi, I’m contacting about a problem with my keyboard, it is unresponsive to my knowledge, not even the lights are on. I've tried multiple computers and different USB ports but it just won’t work.Mouse: Hi, I’m contacting about a problem with my mouse, it is unresponsive to my knowledge, not even the lights are on. I've tried multiple computers and different USB ports but it just won’t work.Logitech Speaker: Hi, I’m contacting about a problem with my speaker, I was listening to music and the audio just cut off. I've tried restarting my computer, but it still wouldn't work.Wired Headphones: Hi, I’m contacting about a problem with my headphones, the audio keeps cutting off, unless the wires are at a certain angle. I've tried multiple computers and different ports but it just won’t work.Wireless Headphones: Hi, I’m contacting about a problem with my headphones, it does not connect or charge. I've tried multiple computers and different sockets but it just won’t work.Steering wheels: Hi, I’m contacting about a problem with my steering wheel, I use it alot for gaming, vr and whatnot, and it recently just stopped working out of nowhere, my controller still works so it has to be the steering wheel.UE Speakers: Hi, I'm contacting about a problem with my speaker, I saw that the speaker was advertised as waterproof online, and decided to try out that feature. To my avail, a few hours later, the sound started to muffle. I've tried drying it for days, the speaker still has a muffled sound to it.

4. Submit the claim with an OS like Windows 10, S9, XBOX ONE, PS4, etc. (Anything that is pretty new and is compatible with the product).

5. They will reply with some troubleshooting steps, respond with something like: I have tried the troubleshooting steps, the item still does not respond.

6. They will reply asking for your mailing address, so reply with all the information required. If they ask for it back, try again with a different S/N.

7. If they did not ask for it back, the next email should be saying that the replacement is being reviewed.

8. The next email should confirm whether or not you have succeeded. If it says the replacement was approved, you succeeded. However, if it says it was declined, you have failed, start over.

9. The last email should contain the tracking information to see when your item comes. Enjoy your free item!

Extra: If you are ever asked for proof of purchase, generate a fake receipt at https://aoba.host/amazon-receipt-generator/

[/hide]

leave a like :fiesta: :fiesta:

If this works I will blow up! :fiesta:

nice job. bro  :kek:

Idk how does this exactly work!?!?!?!

i going take a look at this shit, jeez

i could use something

really want that G602 Spectrum, hope it works op

awesome!!!!!

thanks hope it works