Maximus

Mentioning users from a dropdown list while posting?

Many a times I have felt that if we get the option to select the username that we want to mention in our post from a dropdown menu after typing @ then we can correctly mention the user with the exact username as it spells on file of Cracked.

I was trying to mention certain users in few of my posts but to be sure I spelt the right, I had to go visit their profile to see how they spelt it....for example I had a tough time mentioning G24w who is now @G24 in one such post.

The feature should be like for say if we type @M the all the usernames starting with M or m should be visible in the dropdown like Mike, Mark, matt, mick etc. so that if I had to choose Mike for say, then I would just click on that name to mention it in the post.

So this was just a suggestion to see if it can be implemented for members ease.

Image we gain more and more users, When you Type @M or @T you will get a veeeeeeery long list of users :monkas:

Image we gain more and more users, When you Type @M or @T you will get a veeeeeeery long list of users :monkas:

The more letters we type the lesser the list would get and focus more on the user we want to mention.

Like if I want to mention @Teken then I won't just type @T but at least @Tek so in that way the search would be more specific.

Lets discuss more.