Sign in to follow this  
XenoCat

Cracking Steam accounts for newbs

[hide]Alright so this is going to be a quick guide on getting access to steam accounts.

Things needed

• Proxies
  • Steam checker. (I use X-SLAYER'S)
  • Combo list. (Can be either user:pass or email:pass)
  • VPN (If you want to try and brute more than 10 accounts in a day)

The first thing you're going to do is start a your checker and grab some accounts. Now if the checker you chose allows you to view the profile, this will be helpful. After you've got accounts, you next want to manually go and check the profile for any indication of the user being online recently. And if they have purchased anything on that account. i.e 5 or 10+ games badge or steam steam levels over 5. Usually you will NOT be able to get accounts with "premium" Steam or lots of games. Unless you have access to the email used on the account or you get extremely lucky. Now, accounts with steam guard disabled are pretty easy to get into. If an account has 2FA (2-factor authentication) you will never be able to get into, unless you have access to the owners phone, in that case just ignore that account and move on to the next one. If an account just has email guard on it, it sometimes is possible to get into it. Like I wrote above, check the accounts for recent activity and game badges. If both look fine, you can try and get into it.

Resting a steam email without access*

1. Go to Steam login and select "forgot password".
  2. Enter account name and search
  3. It will ask you if you have access to the email, select "I no longer have access to this email".

https://imgur.com/0RrRdB0

https://imgur.com/a/Yc4cOMm

Now 1 of 2 things will happen either it will tell you to fill out a form to submit to Steam support, or if you're lucky it will allow you to reset the email using just the password.

I forgot to mention that this works best on older inactive limited accounts. Or accounts without the profile set up.

Also this will NOT work every single time. So you may have to try multiple accounts before you gain access to one.

So once you've reset the email, you now have full access to the account. Now I would recommend if you have the original email address, save it as it may become useful if Steam support ever asks for it.

If you found this helpful, make sure you drop a like on this post. I'd really appreciate that![/hide]

Bro put Hide tags will be Better

Thanks for your effort >3

• Like 1

thank you for the tutorial but why do i need a vpn if i have the proxy list in the checker? could you explain that to me.

someone showed me this method already on another forum but the x slayer checker is(was) really slow.

thank you for the tutorial but why do i need a vpn if i have the proxy list in the checker? could you explain that to me.

someone showed me this method already on another forum but the x slayer checker is(was) really slow.

You need a VPN if you want to try and reset the emails on more than 10 accounts a day. After 10 (or around that) steam gives your IP a "cooldown" for 24 hours. Meaning you cant reset any more accounts until the "cooldown" is over.

You need a VPN if you want to try and reset the emails on more than 10 accounts a day. After 10 (or around that) steam gives your IP a "cooldown" for 24 hours. Meaning you cant reset any more accounts until the "cooldown" is over.

ohhhh. i forgot that part^^

thank you very much :) i would give you a like but i dont know where the button is   :pupper:

THANK YOU BUDDY

Intresting, im hoping to learn more about this topic, thanks for the valuable information chief

liked :))))

yes it is stupid "guide" again

I hope i can learn something

Thank you i appreciate it

Thanks Ma dude.

.lets see how u are

thanks for all your effort

hmmmmmmmmmm

Bro put Hide tags will be Better

Thanks for your effort >3

ss

I hope i can learn something