Sign in to follow this  
SpaceStudio

[FREE][Tutorial] Sheriff's Ultimate Dox Guide

[align=center]Welcome to the official - Mr. Sheriff - Doxing guide.

This guide is nowhere near complete but it is free so I hope it helps you.

If you are here to learn how to dox once and for all, this guide is for you.

There is a tonne of information I am missing but I will fill it in as I find the time - .

What DOXING means.[/align]

[align=center]Spoiler

[hide]/dɒks/

verb informal

gerund or present participle: doxing

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"[/hide]

[/align]

[align=center]If You have one of the following this is where you start.

An Email/Username/IP/Firstname+lastname/Phone number [/align]

[align=center]

[hide]First go to LeakedSource and search

Emails / IP's / Usernames / Passwords / Phone numbers

related to that email - If you don't pull any information - if it's a unique email like [email protected] then try search that as a username with out the @gmail.com log all of the information then lookup each bit of information you pull from that

Log all of that information then head to Drizzybot or Spokeo

and enter the emails you now have.

After that head to Facebook recovery

And enter the emails you have or their first name+last name to find partial information about their email address -

Otherwise if you have a facebook url for them such as

www.facebook.com/Iamafacebookuser

you can take the username at the end "Iamafacebookuser" and enter that into the facebook recovery to find partial information on the users email.

Something like http://www.facebook.com/facebook.user5

would give you a partial email via recovery for "facebook.user5" like F************5@y***o.c*m.a*[/align]

H4QYxzg.png

[align=center]To find out what this is - you open a notepad and first try

F**********5@y***o.c*m.a*

[email protected] into the recover section and if it pulls the same account you know it's correct - if it isn't, try

[email protected]

[email protected]

Until you get the correct results.[/align]

[/hide]

A quick basic example on how I would find someone from a forum styled website.

All of the below steps can be reversed onto each other - using a little bit of thinking and backwards work.

Step 1

[hide]

[align=center]Search through posts and threads - adding to a notepad file any information you can.

Screenshots of desktops with their local time can be helpful - you can compare it to the time when they posted give or take 10 minutes and compare it to the time it says on their forum profile.

Using this we can find out what their real local time is which gives us a where in the world.

We can use this website to find roughly where they are from

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html?sort=2

Other information to note -

Language - types spelling they use for example, color and colour are spelt differently in different countries.

Usernames - Check if they have posted in stuff from a while back, people may have quoted them with their old usernames that you no longer have access too.

Websites - they may have owned a domain name in the past that we can get old who.is information on, that can include addresses/emails/usernames

Bitcoin addresses - Some mistakes in security can be made by people sharing bitcoin addresses elsewhere on the internet

Comments, posts and computer specs - a simple copy paste from one website to another can allow us to search google with quotation marks to find another account for someone.

Pictures they have uploaded - I have seen users share images from imgur that they uploaded while logged into their account and also pictures that can be reverse searched.

When a user joined - This can be helpful using their original username to change googles search engine to only display results from that time.

Date of birth - sometimes this can be useful to confirm results if unsure.

Emails in old posts - Some users have posted free paypal giveaways on websites and you can find your victims email listed as they want the free money.

Skype names - One of the easiest way to find a users skype name is to search known usernames in google with the word skype - make sure to put quotations around the users name such as "Mr. Robot" Skype

This will focus on making sure the spelling is 100% correct for the username

A good place to look for skype details are applications the user has put towards joining groups.

Another use for this is afterwards - search the skype name in quotations and you will often find an email associated with the victim[/align]

[/hide]

Step 2

Once I have gathered all of that information - I head over to google and search each bit of information I can that could be an identifier - emails / skype / usernames, if you are unable to check a page or the information has been removed, there is a green arrow at the end of the url which you can click then click cache to show how that page looked exactly when the words you are looking were there.

Step 3

[align=center]Once I have all of this information I head to

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?...er&lwv=111 and enter any names/usernames/emails that I have to see if they pull a profile.

You can also while logged into facebook - search the email address the same as if you were searching for a name - quite often the persons email will be hidden from this.

If you have found a facebook page - and it's something like www.facebook.com/MrRobot

You can put in MrRobot on https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?...er&lwv=111

and find partials of the email and cell phone.

Do the same with all names/usernames/emails on skype to pull anything you can.

If you already have a skype -

Go to skypegrab.net and do the following in this order

Skype to IP

Skype DB lookup

IP to skype - for each IP

If you pull multiple IP's go to https://www.iplocation.net/ and see if any relate to your victims location roughly.[/align]

Step 4

[align=center]If you have pictures pulled, go to tinyeye or images.google.com

Tinyeye you insert the image or upload the picture

Images.google.com - you click the camera button at the end of the search bar and put in the picture

- This will pull any matching results from the internet and can help in finding profiles[/align]

Step 5

[align=center]Site- Can't be mentioned due to Cracked rules I assume.

#.io

leakedsource - my favorite.

Enter all emails / IP's / Usernames 1by1 and find all passwords/associated accounts with the user.[/align]

[/hide]

Extras

[hide]

[align=center]Once you have all of that - you can geolocate any IP's pulled and lookup any emails/usernames pulled.

Then go to whitepages.com or what ever directory for the country you are in - search the persons last name and the location of the IP or if you have any other location for the user.

This should narrow down your results -

If your victim has a common last name, you can use the information from above to find their facebook page - go to their friends and search their last name, this should normally give you a parents details.

If it doesn't due to their family having different last names - go to relationships and family and see if they have their parents listed there.

If their profile is completely private, look at their profile picture or any pictures they have shared - look for comments from parents/loved ones or friends.

You can see who liked a picture by clicks the likes button - from their you can see where there friends are from and get more information.

If you need to IP grab someone because you don't have their details you can use

Whatstheirip.com

or

easyvideo.ga - my preference.

Follow the instructions and you will be fine

Using googles crawling feature - you can do searches such as

site:www.gtaforums12.net "Skype" "Username"

Or alternatives for what you are looking for

[/align]

[/hide]

List of search engines that help

One last amazing tool

[hide]

You can use Voxox on android to change your mobile number to anything you want - call each address if you have multiple looking for the target until someone says yes. Write a script according to each target -

[/hide]

Tiny little update to remind myself to add some info about it - if you get a street address for a residential house, check it out on google maps to find a recent picture - if you can see cars, write down the make/model and license plate to look them up too.

Make sure you google the address to find property reports for house value - rented or sold, amount of bedrooms.

[align=center]

:kappa: Leave a Like so it support's me to keep doing more guides :kappa: [/align]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

There is a tonne of information I am missing but I will fill it in as I find the time - .

Spoiler

Tiny little update to remind myself to add some info about it - if you get a street address for a residential house, check it out on google maps to find a recent picture - if you can see cars, write down the make/model and license plate to look them up too.

Make sure you google the address to find property reports for house value - rented or sold, amount of bedrooms.

[align=center]

:kappa: Leave a Like so it support's me to keep doing more guides :kappa: [/align]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

Spoiler

[align=center]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

great work sheriff

im new to cracking so denuvo is the big problem XDDD

:fiesta::fiesta:

Spoiler

[align=center]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

Well put together, thanks for taking the time to make this.

i'm hoping this is gonna teach me alot!

Very interesting man.

Spoiler

[align=center]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

this is such a hq share. thank you friend for contributing!

Thanks big boss

:fiesta:

Spoiler

[align=center]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

hope this still works

hey nice tool appears legit oh man oh man goddamn

[align=center]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

hey man nice tool appears really legit oh man godddamn

Thanks so much just what i need atm

Spoiler

[align=center]

ENJOY MY BAMBOOLZELS

-Sheriff out

SICK!  rTHIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!