Sign in to follow this  
SycoS

reprimand in staff recruitment

Why other staff is like afk of all time ?

Why I say that ?

1.The staff is like not alert with the forum. When someone requesting at sb, no staff come to warning the member

who requesting at sb.  :pepi:

2.Very late to read the report ,

I make the report at 1/12 . The Report is in progress at 4/12 ( That's mean 4 days I need to wait! )

3.I always see new staff member every week or days , But when I read the announcement

there is no notice of the existence of new staff

4.The Staff always offline in the morning ( My Time )

How to fix here ? Choose staff from different continent ( Europe ,Asian  and etc )

I think there is no staff from asian. So I hope please choose staff from asian.

Indon , Malay , Japan , and etc. 

I hope i will not get ban  :monkas:

Why I say that ?

1.The staff is like not alert with the forum. When someone requesting at sb, no staff come to warning the member

I make the report at 1/12 . The Report is in progress at 4/12 ( That's mean 4 days I need to wait! )

3.I always see new staff member every week or days , But when I read the announcement

How to fix here ? Choose staff from different continent ( Europe ,Asian  and etc )

Not Everyone Can Be Trusted,And about report not only you report other 10k  members are doing or even more/less if a person does atleast 10 report so think,you cant determind a LEECHER by their post you have to check their profile,their threads and posts this is not a easy job and they are not being paid and about new staff if you are VERY MUCH ACTIVE you dont need to read annoucement you can just search it by your own it takes 5 seconds instead of reading a whole annouceent and about staff being offline,you are not gonna talk with staff about issues it is not allowed that you pm/dm a staff and say to ban this guy for that issue their is report so it dosent matter if the staff is off or on it matters if they do their job.Sorry but this thread really irritated me.

Why I say that ?

Not Everyone Can Be Trusted,And about report not only you report other 10k  members are doing or even more/less if a person does atleast 10 report so think,you cant determind a LEECHER by their post you have to check their profile,their threads and posts this is not a easy job and they are not being paid and about new staff if you are VERY MUCH ACTIVE you dont need to read annoucement you can just search it by your own it takes 5 seconds instead of reading a whole annouceent and about staff being offline,you are not gonna talk with staff about issues it is not allowed that you pm/dm a staff and say to ban this guy for that issue their is report so it dosent matter if the staff is off or on it matters if they do their job.Sorry but this thread really irritate

bro , u need to understand , I online everytime this week , I not see any news in the annouceent about the new staff. 

there have a lot of people complaining about his.  :smart:

About reports I really don't know, I've more than 700 reports. It never took more than 1 day to solve them. I can't complain here, I think they're doing a good job.

About announcements, I can agree with you. There should be announcements about team changes.

• Like 1

Why I say that ?

Not Everyone Can Be Trusted,And about report not only you report other 10k  members are doing or even more/less if a person does atleast 10 report so think,you cant determind a LEECHER by their post you have to check their profile,their threads and posts this is not a easy job and they are not being paid and about new staff if you are VERY MUCH ACTIVE you dont need to read annoucement you can just search it by your own it takes 5 seconds instead of reading a whole annouceent and about staff being offline,you are not gonna talk with staff about issues it is not allowed that you pm/dm a staff and say to ban this guy for that issue their is report so it dosent matter if the staff is off or on it matters if they do their job.Sorry but this thread really irritate

bro , u need to understand , I online everytime this week , I not see any news in the annouceent about the new staff. 

you are right but,TRY TO BE UNIQUE

you are right but,TRY TO BE UNIQUE

IKR .. if you dont agree with it , leave this threads . :smart:

Don't waste your time on non-negotiable things

Accept the current situation , whatever it is

It's your mind set , not mine.  :smart:

It's your mind set , not mine.  :smart:

would you like to count how many times i have talked on this ? nothing happened i just give you a free advice