Merged

V3NOM Scanner Tutorial | Kali Linux | Get your private combo today | 10000x than Sqli

USING V3NOM SCANNER WILL MAKE YOU A PRO ON GET COMBOLIT,USING THIS U CAN GET HQ LINKS WHICH MIGHT GIVE YOU HQ DATABASE WHICH YOU CAN SELL OR CRACK AND MAKE 100$+ PROFIT

[hide]

1. GETTING KALI LINUX

At first, you will need to get a Kali Linux environment, but I am sure that 95+% of you are using Windows as Operating System.

The best thing you can do now is creating a Linux Virtual Machine. If you don't know what a Virtual Machine VM is google it please

If you need help in creating the Virtual Machine go  to youtube and search it

I suggest you install Kali Linux on the VM. You should give it at least 17-20GB of memory to avoid errors.

However, v3n0m can be installed on other Linux Distro, but it's much more difficult.

2. DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE

V3n0M SCanner is available for free at https://github.com so we will need the "git" command to download it. To do so open the terminal and type this command:

apt-get install git

After having it installed, download v3n0m with this command:

git clone https://github.com/v3n0m-Scanner/V3n0M-Scanner.git

Now install these packages to avoid errors related to python. Run the commands below:

apt-get install python-dev

apt-get install python3-dev

apt-get install python3-bs4

Enter the v3n0m scanner directory using this command:

cd V3n0M-Scanner/

Finally, we can install V3n0M-Scanner using this command:

python3 setup.py install --user

3. RUNNING THE PROGRAM and IMPORT YOUR DORKS

Before running the program you will need to enter the src directory, so (without exiting the V3n0M-Scanner/ dir) type:

cd src

Now you can run the program :jodus:

python3 v3n0m.py

The main menu will be displayed

Here is a screenshot of it:

Spoiler 

If you see that menu, you have successfully installed V3n0M-Scanner! Congratulations!

Before starting to scan your dorks, exit the program (type 0 and press enter).

To load your dorks, firstly install the "nano text editor" to upload your dorks, to do so, use this command:

apt-get install nano

Now, (without leaving the src directory) enter the "lists" directory using this command:

cd lists

In this directory, there is a file called "d0rks". We will edit that file to put your dorks. To edit the "d0rks" file type this command:

nano d0rks

You will see some "default" dorks; we are going to delete them all. To delete every default dork, we will use the commands below:

Ctrl+6  (to set a mark)

Ctrl+/  (to open a little menu)

Ctrl+(to go to the end of the file)

Ctrl+(to delete everything)

To put your dorks copy them and paste them in the nano editor

You can now exit the nano text editor by typing:

Ctrl+x

y

press enter

We are now going to rerun the V3n0M-Scanner! Let's get back to the "src" directory:

cd ..

Type the command we have seen before running the scanner:

python3 v3n0m.py

Finally, we can start using this program! cool.png

4. SCANNING THE DORKS with V3n0M-Scanner

Warning: for security reasons, it is recommended to use a VPN to protect and hide your IP address (you don't have to). If your primary operating system is windows, you can just turn the VPN on in Windows, outside the VM. You could also use proxies, but they are less-performing. It's also recommended to switch the location periodically, but it's not needed.

In the main menu select the fist option "Dork and Vuln Scan" (type 1 and press enter)

Now you can choose a target domain for your dorks if you need. Otherwise, just press enter.

Then, the program will ask you how many dorks you want to scan (they will be picked randomly from the d0rks file, 0=all.

After that you will be asked to choose the number of threads, If you have a decent internet (4+ Mb/s), you can use 500 threads with no problem. Otherwise, you can use 250,100 or anything you want.

Then, you will need to choose the pages of the search engine (bing) to be scanned. I suggest picking 25 or 50

The engine will start

remember not to load too many dorks; if you stop the engine you will lose the results (as far as I know)

IMPORTANT: turn your firewall/Antivirus Off while v3n0m is running because it Will probably make you lose many hits.

After scanning, the engine will stop, you will be asked what to do with harvested URLs, the best option is the number 1 (SQLi Testing), to check vulnerable sites.

Otherwise copy all the injectable sites and to make a text document, then import the injectables sites in SQLi Dumper and Scan them! just keep in mind that you will lose some URLs in SQLi dumper, because it can't recognize every injection type, like SQLMAP does.

Here We are, you can dump the database with SQLMAP or SQLi Dumper, and you are ready to become a pro Cracker!

[/hide]

Something New Brother Hope It Works.

will look into this for sure

will look into this for sure

if you liked it please click that like button

USING V3NOM SCANNER WILL MAKE YOU A PRO ON GET COMBOLIT,USING THIS U CAN GET HQ LINKS WHICH MIGHT GIVE YOU HQ DATABASE WHICH YOU CAN SELL OR CRACK AND MAKE 100$+ PROFIT

[/i][/b][/color][/font][/color]

hopefully this will work out well

fuckoff it wont

I have been looking for this for a while ta

hope it works bro

wow if is works it is amazing!

Thanks Man will try that.

Really appreciate the information, will like <3

Thanks for sharing!