Merged

Best Way To Get HQ Proxies - Never Seen - Must Try - Better than Most Of The Tuts

LIKEEE AND SHARE SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE AND LEARN AND LIKE MY POSTS SO I CAN BE CONTRIBUTOR RANK

[hide]

### 1 Install Python 3.x ###

First of all we need to install Python 3.x on your system. Therefor, visit the official website of Python:

https://www.python.org/downloads/

The tool we gonna use later is made for versions 3.5 and 3.6. So I suggest to install the latest 3.6 you can find there. Make sure 'pip' is installed, too, though it's included in the installer since version 3.4 by default. You will also be asked whether Python shall be added to your paths - just select 'Yes' and wait for the installation being finished. There is no need to reboot afterwards.

Now open the CMD or terminal of your system. If you are using Windows just hit WIN+R and enter 'cmd'. First, we gonna make sure, pip is installed, so type 'python -m ensurepip --default-pip' and press enter. You should see some messages like

Requirement already satisfied: setuptools in /... (40.5.0)

Requirement already satisfied: pip in /... (18.1)

now. If so, we can install some needed packages now. Enter the following commands one by one and wait for every installation being finished:

pip install aiohttp

pip install aiodns

pip install maxminddb

OR - depending on your installation -

python pip install aiohttp

python pip install aiodns

python pip install maxminddb

Done? Good boy ;-) So go on with step 2 now.

### 2 Install ProxyBroker ###

ProxyBroker is a tool to find or grab and check proxies on / from different sources. It can write all hits to a file for you and it can be used to create a local proxy which distributes request to a personal pool of HTTP proxies (more on that later). This tool already includes about 50 good sources and - if you have basic knowledge of Python - you can add own sources, too.

Installing ProxyBroker is very easy. Just open the CMD or terminal and enter:

pip install proxybroker

OR

python pip install proxybroker

Afterwards, check whether it's installed correctly. Just enter 'proxybroker' and see whether the 'usage: ...' message shows up. If yes, go on with step 3 now.

### 3 Finding proxies using ProxyBroker ###

So, when reading this line, you already have installed ProxyBroker and you are most likely ready for finding your first HQ proxies. Start the CMD or terminal again and go to the directory where you want to create the file with all proxies you will find, e.g. 'Downloads'.

First of all, ProxyBroker knows two methods for finding proxies for you:

1. find and

2. grab.

You can use the 'grab' command to scrape proxies from the sources and to save them to any file you want. But the 'find' command also includes the checking process which validates all found proxies. It will test whether the found proxies are on- or offline and how fast they are. Because of that, we will only use the 'find' command here to get the best proxies available.

To start the process of finding and checking proxies, you just have to enter the following command:

proxybroker find --types HTTP

and it takes only seconds until you see lots of HTTP proxies showing up at the command prompt. BUT: searching proxies that way only delivers the results at the command prompt and you will receive a lot of trash. So let's optimize the search!

Every search starts with:

proxybroker (..1..) find (..2..)

For (..1..) you can enter the following options:

• --max-conn 123 = the amount of proxies being checked at the same time

• --max-tries 123 = how often ProxyBroker tries to check a single proxy

• --timeout 123 = how long ProxyBroker waits for an answer when checking proxies, the default is '8' (seconds)

• --log ??? = the logging level

and many more. Just enter 'proxybroker --help' to see the full list though the options above are just fine for our purpose. Most of the time I use 50 connections, 3 tries and a timeout of 3 seconds with logging only info messages. So the first part of our command is:

proxybroker --max-conn 50 --max-tries 3 --timeout 3 --log INFO (...2..)

Next we take a look at the options for (..2..):

• --types ??? = what kind of proxies you want to find, most common are 'HTTP', 'HTTPS', 'SOCKS4' and 'SOCKS5'

• --lvl ??? = this one is especially important for HTTP and HTTPS proxies and you can choose 'Transparent', 'Anonymous' and 'High'

• --countries ??? = to determine the countries where the proxies are located

• --limit 123 = maximum amount of proxies to find

• --outfile ??? = to set the file which ProxyBroker shall use to save the results

• --show-stats = verbose stats

Here are two examples for a better understanding:

1. You need about 100 SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxies from the US and the results shall be saved to the file 'socks.txt'. The full command is:

proxybroker --max-conn 50 --max-tries 3 --timeout 3 --log INFO find --types SOCKS4 SOCKS5 --countries US --limit 100 --outfile socks.txt --show-stats

2. You need as much HTTP and HTTPS proxies as possible, but they need to be high anonymous and shall be stored in the file 'http-proxies.txt'. The command is:

proxybroker --max-conn 50 --max-tries 3 --timeout 3 --log INFO find --types HTTP HTTPS --lvl High --outfile http-proxies.txt --show-stats

BTW note, please: the 2. command will take a long time as there is no maximum amount of proxies specified. ProxyBroker will not stop to search proxies until all sources have been used. Moreover, you can just modify all options above to fit your needs. Afterwards you should have a file containing fresh and HQ proxies. You might have to modify the entries in that file if you plan to import those proxies into any other tool like checkers etc. On the other hand, you can create your own proxy pool with ProxyBroker, too!

### 4 Create your own local proxy pool and use it to stay more anonymous ###

ProxyBroker can provide a local HTTP proxy and will then distribute any request send to it to a randomly chosen proxy it has found before. There are many options that can be used, but I gonna focus on just a few of them here. If you want to check all options, just type:

proxybroker serve --help

and they all will show up at the command prompt. Nevertheless, here are the options we need to make it work:

• --host 0.0.0.0 = the IP the local proxy will use

• --port 1234 = the number of the port the local proxy will use

• --max-resp-time 123 = the maximum time in seconds in which a proxy must respond for not being rejected

• --types ??? = same as above

• --lvl ??? = same as above

• --countries ??? = same as above

• --limit 123 = same as above

And let's put it together! Here is the example:

We start a proxy at localhost using the port 9999 while any proxy has to respond within 3 second. Types we use are HTTP and HTTPS from the US, Canada and the United Kingdom, but max 100 proxies. Regarding this the command is:

proxybroker serve --host 127.0.0.1 --port 9999 --max-resp-time 3 --types HTTP HTTPS --lvl High --countries US CA UK --limit 100

It will only take a few seconds until the local proxy is ready. Then, you can use it with any tool, your browser or whatever. Just adjust the proxy settings of any software you want to use it with. The address is e.g. 127.0.0.1:9999

[/hide] 

LIKEEE AND SHARE SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE AND LEARN AND LIKE MY POSTS SO I CAN BE CONTRIBUTOR RANK

[/font][/color][/u][/i][/b]

im creaming hardf

Hope its good ._.

Hope its good ._.

Thanks  :hype:

Working good with Netflix Checker?

nice one bruvaa

thanks for sharing !

thanks brother, i'll try as soon as posible and i enjoy it

I'll try it and I'll be back

Great, Thanks

cant wait to see

Lets see if its fake