G24

General Stuff (Feedback)

1) Users should not be able to have swear words in their name.

2) The colour bar should be changed, more simple and better design. - used when changing text colour.

3) Smiles should be called emojis?, and we need some more Smilies or whatever they are called :P.

4) For Smilies we should be able to type at the same time. As you can see a box appears and I have to close it in order to type again which is kinda annoying. 

unknown.png

5) Don't show banned members? 

unknown.png

Just kinda looks dull in my opinion and not professional.

6) We should be able to see what the awards look like.unknown.png

Anyway those are all my feedback for now hahaha, I am a very fusy person as you can see. However I just want it to be a nice experience for everyone. Please leave your thoughts down below!

1. We are not babysittingmomyboard.com

2. Incoming

3. They should fit similar style, fact - there should be more, true. Its smth I can provide easily to staff, i have some creative.

4. Dynamic emoji display is smth which might be hard - close to impossible, at least in shoutbox.

About banned members, I dont know tbh. Questionable.

we are just banned on discord, fuck my life.

Lmao! That is so unlucky

I totally agree with the suggestions made by @G24w in point 1 & 3. Swearing should never be allowed or any offensive or derogatory avatar image. We have really funny emoji's (yeah, I like to call em emoji's as they depict more of an emotion than smile maybe) in cracked and would be great if some more of that sort are added.

7) Would cause people to spam to get their leaks. Happened before and other forums too.

7) Would cause people to spam to get their leaks. Happened before and other forums too.

yeah ok scrap that idea, what about all the others?

• Like 1

yeah ok scrap that idea, what about all the others?

1) We ban some users for their names, but majority not. Insults or offensive or stuff that isn't allowed by our rules also count for usernames. 

2) Coming, plugin is having struggles. 

3) Make suggestions for emojis, name shouldn't be a big struggle. MyBB by default calls them Smilies therefore we followed that.

4) Isn't it annoying to have a window open the entire time even whilst writing? I feel that'd it be annoying, either way.

5) We should show banned members because it shows we're really active in banning leechers and it boost our stats.  :hype:

6) I agree.