Sign in to follow this  
thankforpie

ULTIMATE MEGAPACK OF 500+ MONEY MAKING EBOOKS

Wow dude, this is AWESOME!

Hopefully this works!

All ebooks are from 2018 ?

What you will need?

• Storm (A free cracking program that runs entirely on donations. Currently my favorite program.)

• Storm configs, many can be found on certain websites. I am not going to list them so I don't get in trouble.

• SLAYER potential contributor v0.06 - This allows you to scan websites for certain keywords & then save such websites to a txt.

• Cyber Data Software (Cracked Version)

• Sentry MBA Discord Bot

What do you do?

1. Open SLAYER potential contributor & copy then past your word list.

2. Click the search settings & change it to only pastebin, I recommend this as I have gotten most working accounts there.

3. Change the "Resultat Of Last" to 24 Hours, this will give you fresher results.

4. Click start.

5. Wait a bit & you should see a decrease in how fast you are receiving results. When you are seeing a high decrease, click stop.

6. Once stopped, click the following in order. Filtering, Grab, then Save Results. Save them wherever.

7. Open Cyber Data Software.

8. Click Web Option, then click Grab Data.

9. Make sure you have Email:Password checked at the right side of the screen. Then click Add URL & add the text file you received from SLAYER.

10. Click start, all combos are shown on the right side of the screen as it scans.

11. Once the scan is done, it will say so on the bottom bar. Once it says done, click save & save the txt to wherever.

12. Open Storm

13. Choose the config you are wanting to use.

14. Open up the Combo & Proxy tab and add the list of combos you received with SLAYER & Cyber

15. You will also need proxies, you can get these from Sentry MBA's Discord bot. If you need a server with it in it, or the link for the bot, let me know.

16. Add the proxies received from the bot to Storm.

17. Click home & click start. After you click start, look for a little robot right above it. There will be a button to the right of it that looks sort of like a circle. Click the button and change the number to around 100, then click set.

18. You are now working on your first cracking session, go to the Stats & Lists section of Storm to see the progress.

19. All "Hits" (Working accounts with subscriptions, ect) are saved in the Hits folder of Storm.

--= Downloads =--

I decided it would be easier if I just gave the download to the programs here in one .rar - Please note I made none of these programs & I am not responsible with what you do with them.What you will need?

• Storm (A free cracking program that runs entirely on donations. Currently my favorite program.)

• Storm configs, many can be found on certain websites. I am not going to list them so I don't get in trouble.

• SLAYER potential contributor v0.06 - This allows you to scan websites for certain keywords & then save such websites to a txt.

• Cyber Data Software (Cracked Version)

• Sentry MBA Discord Bot

What do you do?

1. Open SLAYER potential contributor & copy then past your word list.

2. Click the search settings & change it to only pastebin, I recommend this as I have gotten most working accounts there.

3. Change the "Resultat Of Last" to 24 Hours, this will give you fresher results.

4. Click start.

5. Wait a bit & you should see a decrease in how fast you are receiving results. When you are seeing a high decrease, click stop.

6. Once stopped, click the following in order. Filtering, Grab, then Save Results. Save them wherever.

7. Open Cyber Data Software.

8. Click Web Option, then click Grab Data.

9. Make sure you have Email:Password checked at the right side of the screen. Then click Add URL & add the text file you received from SLAYER.

10. Click start, all combos are shown on the right side of the screen as it scans.

11. Once the scan is done, it will say so on the bottom bar. Once it says done, click save & save the txt to wherever.

12. Open Storm

13. Choose the config you are wanting to use.

14. Open up the Combo & Proxy tab and add the list of combos you received with SLAYER & Cyber

15. You will also need proxies, you can get these from Sentry MBA's Discord bot. If you need a server with it in it, or the link for the bot, let me know.

16. Add the proxies received from the bot to Storm.

17. Click home & click start. After you click start, look for a little robot right above it. There will be a button to the right of it that looks sort of like a circle. Click the button and change the number to around 100, then click set.

18. You are now working on your first cracking session, go to the Stats & Lists section of Storm to see the progress.

19. All "Hits" (Working accounts with subscriptions, ect) are saved in the Hits folder of Storm.

--= Downloads =--

I decided it would be easier if I just gave the download to the programs here in one .rar - Please note I made none of these programs & I am not responsible with what you do with them.

Good share bro, good share

thank you so much bro i hope that i could make some $$$ with it

ULTIMATE MEGAPACK OF 500+ MONEY MAKING EBOOKS + HACKING + LEAKS

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO THROUGH THIS LIST AND NOT MAKE MONEY

Good Luck

(Like my post if it helped you)

Thanks a lot pal

ULTIMATE MEGAPACK OF 500+ MONEY MAKING EBOOKS + HACKING + LEAKS

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO THROUGH THIS LIST AND NOT MAKE MONEY

Good Luck

(Like my post if it helped you)

if this shit actually works, that'd be amazing. either way, thanks for the amazing leak tho