GettingRevenge

Auto-ban users without threads

I think this feature would be nice because the unwanted users (leechers) never write threads and only write posts to get free stuff from this forum+this will help the admins/mods a lot cleaning the forum from leechers

My suggestion: Auto-banning users who dont write threads for 7 days or even less

If the admins like my idea i want to say that people may write threads in the lounge/help sections to bypass this

I also agree with this statement. It would also be a way of improving the security of the forum (by reducing number of accounts compromised in a potential leak), the number of leechers (as OP said) and would save server resources (only a little but w/e) as a form of member pruning.

A lot of aspects you're overlooking would need to be implemented in order to make an automated system work, it would be a lot of development time which isn't really necessary for us. This would just create more work when the system hits false positives, which it would. We aim to convert leechers over banning them, a user can receive one to two warning for leeching before getting a temp ban.

I'm going to have to decline this suggestion @GettingRevenge as it's not viable for us. As always thanks for your suggestion & feel free to post any others you might have.