GettingRevenge

A quick suggestion about the combolist section

I remember this problem from nulled when LQ crackers make combos with slayer leecher or any other generator then say that this combo is a gaming combo dumped from a HQ database for likes and reputation which is good and bad at the same time (good for leechers and bad for the members that need a HQ comboist ASAP 

My suggestion:Making a special rank for HQ crackers to test the combos in this section then give there opinion about it such as COMBO TESTER or anything like that

Sounds meh,but maybe its wasting time too,HQ crackers need 1-2-3h to test them so someone can leech it again ^^

I have years of experience in the cracking field so I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

• There are no such thing as LQ & HQ combo lists, every combo list is simply a random username:password list, one list can do well on ANY site. Gaming combos are not needed to get good gaming hits, I never go for targeted combo lists & the only reason people put them as 'gaming' is so it gets more attention. A combo list is just a list of random usernames:passwords, nothing gives it quality. This obviously does not apply for artificially generated lists, a full RU email combo list would be terrible on most sites but for an RU site it'd be godly.

For this reason we will not be accepting your suggestion. Even if a list performs good on one site it could yield nothing on other sites, it will be even more misleading then combos already are. As always thank you for your suggestion & effort on Cracked.to @GettingRevenge. Feel free to post any future suggestions you may have.

Thank you.