Sign in to follow this  
Merged

The Thing i do is like boost or no?

in my threads i post that like for more content or like to get something for free,or doing polls like if you like you support someone or if you comment you support someone is this allowed?

i dont tell my friends to like my content because none of my friends are on this fourm xD,NOR I MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO LIKE MYSELF if i would do that it would take me a month to get this many likes i have now xD

in my threads i post that like for more content or like to get something for free,or doing polls like if you like you support someone or if you comment you support someone is this allowed?

i dont tell my friends to like my content because none of my friends are on this fourm xD,NOR I MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO LIKE MYSELF if i would do that it would take me a month to get this many likes i have now xD

You can ask people to like, such as "Please like" or "Show support by liking" but you may not use intensive or false statements such as "Like and I'll give you x for free", "Like or you will be reported" or anything such as trading "Like for like". If you're using polls to find out who likes in order to give them likes or send them stuff then no, this is not acceptable and all your likes will be removed as a result. Please read the rules carefully as it is mentioned there.