Sign in to follow this  
Merged

Best Tutorial On HTTP Proxies | Tips On Getting HQ Proxies,Making YOU A MASTER OF IT

This Took Me A LOT OF TIME to make A LIKE will be very appreciated

[hide]There Are A Many Types Of Proxies  But  In This Tutorial I Will Discuss only 1 of them.

1. HTTP (The One i will talk about now)

2.Socks 5

3. Socks 4

4.Backrotating Proxies 

Lets Begin With HTTP

There Are Three Types of http proxies

1. Elite: Using an elite proxy is the most advanced degree of security as it provides the best protection and privacy on the Internet. Elite proxies are your ideal disguise. This means that you leave no traces of using a proxy server. Your IP address will be fully hidden. The HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION and HTTP_VIA headers are not forwarded at all. A host is not communicated either an IP address or a usage of the proxy. In this regard, elite proxies excel other proxy servers. Elite proxies have a shortcoming: The REMOTE_ADDR header saves a proxy's IP-address. So, when forwarding packets of cookies stored from your surfing without an elite proxy, websites will not identify you. Want to avoid this? Clean cache and cookies in advance.

2.Anoymous:As for caching, anonymous proxies have the same strengths as transparent servers. Besides, they offer another undeniable advantage represented in their name, that is, anonymity. The number of anonymity proxy users is heavily increasing, since confidentiality on the Internet means that your computer is secured from hacking, data loss/corruption and other malicious actions. Anonymous proxies hide user info during web surfing, and randomly modify an IP-address. The resulting IP-address is not registered anywhere due to a simple fact: the value of HTTP_X_FORWARDER_FOR is not forwarded to the end-website. Impressive, isn’t it? Anonymous proxies forward these data packets: REMOTE_ADDR shows up proxy’s IP HTTP_VIA shows a proxy software being used HTTP_X_FORWARDER_FOR gives your IP address to a proxy. However, all header lines are filled in just “to check the box” and include no true information. And this just fits the bill for many users!

3.Transparent:Transparent proxies are standard proxy servers that do not alter user information and leave it in its original format. So, they reveal IP addresses. Transparent proxies handle all HTTP traffic, and a user need not adjust any personal settings. These proxies enable a user to accelerate access to websites defined by him - mostly, to frequently visited locations. Performance is increased by caching content. Transparent proxies commonly operate faster than elite and anonymous proxy servers as they reduce upstream bandwidth usage. Employers apply this kind of proxies for restricting access to specific resources (social networks, etc.). Its key drawback is a low level of anonymity. Transparent proxies are mainly used for driving up counter’s values, downloading files from file hosting services, and for blocking local firewalls. Transparent proxies pass HTTP-headers in about the following way: REMOTE_ADDR shows up proxy’s IP HTTP_VIA shows a proxy software being used HTTP_X_FORWARDER_FOR gives your IP address to a proxy. Variable _X_ in the line means its usage is not obligatory. Though Squid and other prominent proxy servers widely use this variable.

I ALWAYS RECOMMAND TO USE ELITE AND ANOYMOUS For Cracking

IN CONCLUSION: THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU ENOUGH UNDERSTANDING OF PROXIES.I RECOMMAND FOR FREE GUYS TO GO TO https://PROxyscrape.com/free-proxy-list

IN MY NEXT TUTORIAL ON PROXIES I WILL TALK ABOUT SOCKS 5  SO FOR NOW HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON 

[/hide]

i hope it actually is a good one haha anyways thanks

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to do this!Will be using and left a like

let me check thi s

Thanks bro hope it works if it works I’ll be happy also I left a like if you could like my posts too thanks!

Replying to check this out. Will update after.

Very thanks mate. Everyone needs good proxies.

has anyone here tried this method out ?does it work?

i hope it actually is a good

thank you very much i hope that helps me to find us proxies :D

Thanks dropped a like :pupper:

cant wait to use this, thanks

Chis sounds interresting

Merci frere

Awesome as fuck! Keep up bro Heart

can’t yoy just use the uProxy Tool and get Elite, Anon, or Standard Proxies

you're such a god! thakns bro

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to do this!Will be using and left a like