Bob Fucking Ross, and Call it what you wanna call it, I'm a Fucking Alcoholic. 

I also enjoy cracking, hacking, and aquariums. 

I am self taught with coding, and I have had a long history of self sabatoging my relationships.

Some say its my personalty and obsession with painting trees, faced as fuck off a ten-strip, others say it's the Katamine. 

All water under the fridge (trailer park boys anyone?) and I am looking forward to not getting banned for posting the most heady shit, 

accompanied by detailed Virus-Total links to show I am ready to party, but I also am on your guy's side.

Bob motherfuckin' Ross.

Cracking and hacking are some what similar, but aquariums? How does one come to like aquariums? You make them or what?

Yeah dude. I had a small fish tank when I was younger and eventually realized I needed to step my game up.

Walking out of Petco with my first 55-Gallon tank was one of the best days of my life. I was no longer limited to a ten gallon bowl with one goldfish named Bubbles (rip) but I had the abilty to think big picture.

I am talking some nice automatic pumps, filtration systems, more tropical fish, fucking maybe even a little crab and some ghost shrimp to help keep the algae at bay. They were the golden years.

Until the summer of 2014.

One night, while I was having a party, some fucking kid poured half of their bottle of vodka into my aquarium. The dude was just trying to party with these fine finned fellas, but as a unanticipated result, killed literally every fucking thing that inhabited that thing.

It was hard loss for me, and I am taking a break and regathering myself to launch soon my first salt-water tank. Lots of work, a lot more money, but they are fucking dope.

Honestly, I just wrote aquariums cause it popped in my head and had nothing to do with this forum, but I do really fucking like aquariums lol.

Yeah dude. I had a small fish tank when I was younger and eventually realized I needed to step my game up.

Walking out of Petco with my first 55-Gallon tank was one of the best days of my life. I was no longer limited to a ten gallon bowl with one goldfish named Bubbles (rip) but I had the abilty to think big picture.

I am talking some nice automatic pumps, filtration systems, more tropical fish, fucking maybe even a little crab and some ghost shrimp to help keep the algae at bay.  They were the golden years.

Until the summer of 2014.

One night, while I was having a party, some fucking kid poured half of their bottle of vodka into my aquarium. The dude was just trying to party with these fine finned fellas, but as a unanticipated result, killed literally every fucking thing that inhabited that thing.

It was hard loss for me, and I am taking a break and regathering myself to launch soon my first salt-water tank. Lots of work, a lot more money, but they are fucking dope.

Honestly, I just wrote aquariums cause it popped in my head and had nothing to do with this forum, but I do really fucking like aquariums lol.

:pepe:

Rip all inhabitants of your aquarium. Alcohol poisoning isn't fun if you're a person, neither if you're a fish.

Welcome Bob 'Motherfuckingfucking' Ross.