Sign in to follow this  
TheRealOof

How to create your own private dorks

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE

ALL LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED

And complaining about their dorks, and wondering about how the "great" combo sellers do their "private" dorks.

If any had an understanding of how google search terms and the way it works, you would have realised a long time ago, and if you are creative you can create something quite nice out of this.

Ect. I spent an hour working on something - Found 7m vuln sites, no knowledge required, just basic search.

[hide]

1). First off you gather a lot of dorks. - Just google "Google Dorks" and find like a 5k list or some shit.

2) Now use a vuln scanner (Just google one or comment), and start scanning with the dorks.

3) Sites will come out like this - "http://www.huehueuhue.co.uk/trainers.php?id=%274"

4) Now download Sublime "http://www.sublimetext.com"

5) Open the program and paste the vuln sites you found.

6) Search all " ' " And remove all the signs with '

7) Now do the same with "http://"

8) Open Hashkiller list tool. "https://www.hashkiller.co.uk/list-tool.aspx"

9) Throw your list in there

10) Under seperator, change it from : to /

11) Seperate list and put back in a fresh text document.

12) It will now look like : "trainers.php?id=4"

13) Input into your software of choice (sqli dumper for most)

14) Have fun with your ultra private dorks..... (same as with Dork sellers, and combo sellers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra: Add site:co.uk or site url and you will target the source of your choice.

"trainers.php?id=4 Site:co.uk"

"trainers.php?id=4 SiteHappyk"

"trainers.php?id=4 Site:com"

[/hide]

gracias hermano

Create a video to explain more bro or with pictures pls

best topic let's see

ples no handwriting

EDIT:Good for begginers

im already a really good dork maker but just want to check out other ways to do it

And complaining about their dorks, and wondering about how the "great" combo sellers do their "private" dorks.

If any had an understanding of how google search terms and the way it works, you would have realised a long time ago, and if you are creative you can create something quite nice out of this.

Ect. I spent an hour working on something - Found 7m vuln sites, no knowledge required, just basic search.

Shitty tutorial bcz he is Leecher and biggest skid

i think i have read this on nulled

Lemme see it xD

thanks a lot man, im looking to create my own combos

lets take a look thank you anyway for this

this works or not?

thanks mas i've been looking for sthng like this

Thanks a lot. this will be useful in my combo making adventure

liked ty

hopefully not a gened ones! i liked ofc <3

ROBLOX BOI