Smuks

What do you think about League?

I used to have so much fun with this game but now I feel like Rito is destroying the game with the new patches.

And what do you think about League of Legends?

Stopped playing this game.

You're right, riot is "destroying" the game. The fun for me was season2/3.

Used to be to so addicted to it till I find so many bots in casual matches. League needs to do something about it.

I play another MOBA game called Vainglory if anyone is interested :)

I'm an adc main and recently i got banned for the lightest insult of saying "braindead tank" , I think it's awful as Riot tried to make the game very easy and accesible towards new casual players, the constant changes and the way they handle balancing is just absurd and pretty inefficient, instead of nerfing a specific champ they go out of their way to nerf an entire role, or set of items. The popularity within NA is dwindling and I feel like they're losing sight of what their core or main audience wants, but then again it's a company so there's not much that can be done alone.

league its rip, next year he will be dissapeared trust me.

I really enjoyed playing it back in time

I dont get how people get addicted to this game...

I have only just started playing (level 10) because my boss talked me into it. I am used to playing FPS so this is very different because I just want to rush in and kill everyone.

Its a good game so far but I feel like its too hard to get into it if your new. If I had no one to play with then I would be falling into a even deeper depression.

I used to have so much fun with this game but now I feel like Rito is destroying the game with the new patches.

best game lol

League is not dying,its becoming less popular....Rito ruined the game

favorite game, but i dont like the new chapions they are to squishy for my age :D

I've been playing since Thresh released though quit and rejoined several times since. It's fun and entertaining (most times) but it can get boring.

I played for a week and didn't particularly enjoy it as much as I enjoyed stuff like Ark etc.

Its funny to me how people say "Riti is destroying the game " league has something that i call Fortnite effect. When a company is pushing out lots of updates that cnage stuff  but at the same time release new skins daily people are so used to games geting an updates once a month that they start hating on the game. One example of this would be csgo. Valve didnt change shit since the release and people dont see any issues with that.