Sign in to follow this  
JustHanky

What will you do if there is a thrower / a guy being so toxic in your team

I always face these person in game , what can I do with them and what will u guys do if u meet these kind of ppl  :pepegun: :pepegun:

Toxic ppl are just the worst, usually you just try to make them suffer for it or don't even care about em, depends on the game. Usually I'd try to make them rage hard enough to leave.

Honestly if it's a team game like a MOBA, then there's nothing you can do. Just stay calm, try not to flame them because that just makes it worse, and do as best as you can. SOMETIMES they come around and actually stop being toxic if people don't hammer them. But if they don't then well...nothing you can do about it but report them afterwards.

Don't play team-based online games. :p

Mute, boot or change lobbies.

Toxic personalities are making me tired really. I warn them politely as much as possible and if not I leave the group. Life is too short for that.

I can't stand toxic behavior, I feel like I lose strands of hair dealing with them. I simply report them after and continue on with my life.