Arthur213

How to use cracked PSN accounts/Detailed/

[hide] hi guys this guide in on how to use cracked psn without,risk so pay attention on what is writing bellow

After you purchase an account or crack it go to playstation store and click on sign in, sign in with the cracked account

- After that click on the account name and then on "Download list"There you will see the games that you can download to your console (Pay attention if it says "Download to your ps3 or ps4")

- If you see there any game you would like to have go to sing in  (you should be already logged into the account)

- Now click on account, then on "Media and devices" and you will see a big button "Deactivate all systems"

- Click on the button, now you deactivated the primary systems of the user, so you could use your system as primary (this is very important)

- Go to your console and choose "Change user", now Create user and sign in with the cracked login

- ACTIVATE THE CONSOLE AS PRIMARY

- Now after you login into the account go to Library and select any game you like and choose Download, after the download is started Log out out of that user account on your console (on ps4 hold the ps button and then select log out)

- Your download will be finished and you can play the games from your normal account

- You CANNOT DELETE THE CRACKED ACCOUNT from your system, unless you dont want the game anymore, DONT VISIT the account after the download is started

- ALSO DONT CHANGE ANY information in the account

- You can have upto 14 accounts linked to your console at the same time, so you can use this for 13 cracked accounts :kek:

[/hide]

what happens if we change information?

Noice, just cracked some PSN accounts, this will definantly help

interessante

thanks i need it

Thats very interesting

Wow thanks

i have the accounts but i dont now

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to do this!Will be using and left a like

niceee, i think it'll be very good combo