Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

Where can I find out what "Active member" can do?

I don`t know where, anyone knows it?

"So what is Active Member?

Active member is the first user based upgrade which is available to all members, the group is designed to be given to members who are, as the name suggests active. This means that you post new content on a regular basis and are an active member of the community. This group however cannot be reached with likes as Contributor & Godlike can, Active Member is achieved by application only. "

"So what is Active Member?

Active member is the first user based upgrade which is available to all members, the group is designed to be given to members who are, as the name suggests active. This means that you post new content on a regular basis and are an active member of the community. This group however cannot be reached with likes as Contributor & Godlike can, Active Member is achieved by application only. "

i concure

i think as Advantage of active member Rank you have no post limits / and maybe can view hidden posts i cant really members

but since you have premium upgrade so you dont need it at all , you can just apply for it to be added to your usergroup nothing else

Permissions aren't public like that, if no information is displayed then no information is given.