Sign in to follow this  
Fire

PUBG No Recoil 4.4

PUBG No Recoil Script (v4.4)

Last update: 10.1.2018

All credits goes to Exclusice (other forum)

Vendor Website/Non Cracked URL: 

NOTE: The file seems to drop a packed exe, I am assuming this is the BattleEye Bypass, be careful either way, Run in Sanboxie or RDP, Use at your own risk.

Information

No Recoil Macro is a professionally encoded script to control the mouse while you are firing a gun. This way, you will always have the perfect spray / recoil control and you will not lose any bullets. These macros increase their accuracy and can help you kill enemies much faster. Our PUBG No Recoil Macros package contains scripts for use of weapons in automatic and fast mode, so you'll be ready for any action at Battelgrounds. FULL RECOIL Macros do not access / manipulate the game or any file, which makes them undetectable by any Anti-Cheat tool, such as Battleye or the PUBG Replay Analysis Tool.

Name: PUBG Script
Cracker: Exclusive (From other forum) just reposted it here.
Version: 4.4
Latest update: 10.1.2018
Vendor's website: https://www.fullrecoil.com.br/produto/playerunknown-battleground-norecoil-macros/

Instructions

1. Download file and extract

2. Run the script

3. Enjoy

Download

I DONT HAVE PUBG AND THANK U FOR CONTRIBUTION LUV U I LEAVED A LIKE K BYE :fiesta: :feelsgood: :pepegun: :hype: :hype:

Will try but gonna get banned for sure :D

Will try but gonna get banned for sure :D

Still undetected

Is this still working

I don't play .. but still appreciate your efforts.

EU NÃO TENHO PUBG E OBRIGADO POR CONTRIBUIÇÃO LUV UI DEIXOU-SE COMO K BYE:fiesta: :feelsgood: :pepegun: :hype: :hype:

kkkkkkk que merda

NOTE: The file seems to drop a packed exe, I am assuming this is the BattleEye Bypass, be careful either way, Run in Sanboxie or RDP, Use at your own risk.

Information

No Recoil Macro is a professionally encoded script to control the mouse while you are firing a gun. This way, you will always have the perfect spray / recoil control and you will not lose any bullets. These macros increase their accuracy and can help you kill enemies much faster. Our PUBG No Recoil Macros package contains scripts for use of weapons in automatic and fast mode, so you'll be ready for any action at Battelgrounds. FULL RECOIL Macros do not access / manipulate the game or any file, which makes them undetectable by any Anti-Cheat tool, such as Battleye or the PUBG Replay Analysis Tool.

Vendor's website: https://www.fullrecoil.com.br/produto/playerunknown-battleground-norecoil-macros/

Instructions

2. Run the script

3. Enjoy

Download

Im new to this stuff but i hope it works and if it does thanks man

thanks for sharing

Information

Instructions

2. Run the script

3. Enjoy

Download

Great woooorkkk