Sign in to follow this  
peterfoy

Pin out my "leeching" warning

Day or two, I got warned for lack of "contributing" at the day I prepared to start contributing back, to get a warning for leeching in the same period, well I already contributed enough, still do, especially with the huge junk of list I've made especially for staff to check through around 500 + leechers I've reported as a gift of gesture for 32x32https://discordapp.com/assets/8234ccb1bad95b951ba3e44bf95214a6.svg[/img]

Another thing is I can't check my warnings, also check their expiry date since I have no access for it, (small request from Florain...)

KZrXDXN.png

Erb_68SWTZWwL9-ZsRI8RQ.png?width=321&height=62

:pupper:

The reason behind it, since I plan to apply for the active member; to contribute more due to the post limit

@peterfoy Your warning will expire in 1 Week, 4 Days, 9 Hours, the reason behind it was "Leeching - Read: https://cracked.to/misc.php?action=help&hid=11".

It's a bit unfair to wait 1 week, I even started to contribute at the day I even got the warning for "leeching", that was when I posted some design profile suggestions minutes before I got it.

:pupper:

I mean, to be honest, someone could make an alt and get the active member rank since the requirements require you to be 2 days active, whilst I have to wait 1 week, for now, to get it off my profile and apply for the active member.

I mean there is lot's of logic and lot's of fallacy when it comes to warning people for leeching 

:fine:

Even though I wasn't leeching, when I wanted to contribute back, which I already have, I've given likes back for sure, when I wanted to make use of something each time I posted to someone's contribution.

:pepi:

Just make an appeal form, as that is unfair how it limits people to do anything in the future.

It's called a punishment for a reason, you can't just claim its unfair and have your warning removed. You're quite lucky that am1nol put your warning as such little time, mine are normally a month long. Just wait it out.