Sign in to follow this  
Eden

[FREE] Get Free Money with New Currency (InitiativeQ)

[align=left]You guys can post your links too, I'll start.

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here: 

[hide]

[/hide]

(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

[/align]

thank you for that

thankv you for that so much

Thx For This

Hey buddy what's this verification

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here: 

[/b]

(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

[/align]

The invite is invalid, just letting you know. Thanks, however!

[/b]

[/align]

I hope this works buddy, let's get free money!

Verified everyone who has signed up so far, more spots open.

This looks good, and I'd possibly try the site itself in the future once it has been fully established. Thanks for the share! +like!

EDIT: Hi, I've used your reflink, mind verifying it?

https://initiativeq.com/invite/BMVyNzGnm -- my invite link if anyone wants to help me!

let me try this

6 slots still available.

Slots available. Bump :)Verifying right now

Bump. now 12 more slots available

11 more slots open, verifying right now.

"Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BlVtXxT3X

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."

[/b]

[/align]

fdsfdsfdsgsdg

I've heard about this thanks for the invite

thanks for share

gon sign up now

thank u bro !