Sign in to follow this  
Avocadobro

From 1 to 100 how experienced are you Cracking?

How long ago and how did you learn how to crack? I learned by some Twitter people who did giveaways and showed me how to crack. What about you?

Guest Skryptec

I've learned cracking a few years ago, I have also released a few configs here and there just to try out.

Could always use more knowledge.

I'm familiar with most things.

How long ago and how did you learn how to crack? I learned by some Twitter people who did giveaways and showed me how to crack. What about you?

80 to 85 on familiarity with cracking

I started learning how to crack off of a friend which I have now passed in cracking "knowledge".

I have been in the cracking space for around 2 years maybe a lil more or less.

I just got back into cracking a couple months ago and had to re-learn some aspects but mostly I have just stuck to learning a little bit at a time.

1, no experience at all. Feel free to teach me how '^'

I think 90 I learned from joining in the good old forum LeakForums (ded now) just to download a crack from wordpress theme then I learned cracking by exploring the forum (I was leecher at that time) I was banned for leeching (idk what is leeching at that time) then I created new account (multi :kappa: ) & didn't leech & contributed more <3

I think 90 I learned from joining in the good old forum LeakForums (ded now) just to download a crack from wordpress theme then I learned cracking by exploring the forum (I was leecher at that time) I was banned for leeching (idk what is leeching at that time) then I created new account (multi :kappa: ) & didn't leech & contributed more <3

Hey, I'm from LF too  :hype: