Sign in to follow this  
Gers

Gers Streaming/Shopping Combos | 250k- $7.50/ BEST HITS]

Hi, I'm Gers,

Selling High-Quality Country Domain Specific Combo lists.

Q- Do you guarantee hits?

No, I do not guarantee hits. Samples will be given to users that I deem trustworthy or you can check the screenshots below to get an idea of what hits you can expect.

Q- Are you combo lists fully private?

No, they are semi-private.

Q- Do you only sell gaming combos?

No, I have another combo shop coming soon where I will be selling valid and specific country combos.

Prices:

https://selly.gg/p/9792f4b6

$10 per 250k!

Hits:

d92d938ff31598b4c3eabe717666c876.png

Vouches:

c83e3061dc4c7d9deed560b5b78f87d7.png

It would be ideal to hand out vouch copies, and also provide proof of any hits when using your combos on a checker/cracker.

IF you need anyone to vouch for your combos, feel free to pm me or wait for someone else to come along and ask for a vc.

GLWS.

It would be ideal to hand out vouch copies, and also provide proof of any hits when using your combos on a checker/cracker.

IF you need anyone to vouch for your combos, feel free to pm me or wait for someone else to come along and ask for a vc.

GLWS.

Got discord?

GLWS.

Got discord?

Yea sure, Andreas#8099

EDIT:

Recieved a vouch copy currently running checks, will leave a review as soon as finished.

GLWS.

GLWS.

Got discord?

GLWS.

Got discord?

Yea sure, Andreas#8099

EDIT:

Recieved a vouch copy currently running checks, will leave a review as soon as finished.

you're allowed to give vouches to infinity and above

GLWS.

GLWS.

Got discord?

Got discord?

Yea sure, Andreas#8099

EDIT:

Well you got discord?

GLWS.

Got discord?

Yea sure, Andreas#8099

EDIT:

Well you got discord?

Im sorry i cant really vouch as i use public proxies and i dont crack much ask @edward or @modesigns or @fs0ci3ty

Well you got discord?

Im sorry i cant really vouch as i use public proxies and i dont crack much ask @edward or @modesigns or @fs0ci3ty

Okay thanks anyway, I'll be sure to hit them up.

Bumpbump to the top

Bumpbump to the top

What they like for fort?

What they like for fort?

Lots of different accounts, You will get hits on Fornite though.