Sign in to follow this  
steakeater37

FORTNTIE EMAIL CHANGE METHOD

CHANGE EMAIL ON UNVERIFIED EPIC GAMES ACCOUNTS

This method does only work for ‘unverified’ accounts. So what you wanna do is contact Epic Games saying you misspelled your email when creating your Epic Games account. 

2. Fill in name on Epic Games account, not your own name.

3. Fill in the email address you made, not the email on the epic games account.

4. Select ‘Update Epic Games Account’

5. Write something along these lines:

Hi Epic Games,

I accidentally misspelled my email when creating my fortnite account. I didn't really care about it but it's a hastle at this point. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could change it to my actual email so I can verify my account. My actual email is [email protected] but I misspelled it on my epic games account, I writed [email protected], I used the wrong digit. So it would mean a lot to me if you could update the email so I can verify it.

Thanks for your time,

{Name on Account}

————————————————-

After 6-10 days they will reply asking you to confirm your ownership, normally this is quite easy to do. 

Thi

- If they ask for your IP address, give them yours but tell them ur on vacation and it’s not your actual IP.

- Date PSN connected: just say you’ve always played on console so probably first few days.

- Account Creation Date: If it has any rare skins just say Season 1 

- Country Location: Easy one, just log in to the epic games website and check it. 

- Epic Account ID: Login to fortnite on pc or console and go to settings and just copy the number.

- Purchase Battle Tiers: This is probably the hardest one since there’s no way to know this, just guess or make up some excuse. If the account is like tier 100 in the beginning of a season it’s pretty obvious that they bought tiers on the account.

- Original Display Name: Just put the OG display name if you can, if you don’t have that, just put the current name since they is no way for Epic Games to check if it’s been changed.

- Last Login: just login urself and say ‘today’

- Promotional Items: Check the skins, look for the twitch prime and free PS+ skins. 

- Battle Pass History: Easy one, look at the skins. Season 2 = the knights. Season 3 = the space guys. Season 4 = Carbide. Season 5 = Drift. 

- Dates of Previous Purchases: If you're account is a pc player just check payment history, if they use console just put the dates of when your skins was released for example, if you had a ghoul trooper you would say november or if it has a new skin put the skin's release date.

- Purchases within 30 days: check refunds tab if they is nothing there say "i haven't bought anything in the past 30 days”

This should be pretty easy, just spend some time on filling in all information correctly. 

————————————————-

After you provide Epic Games with these details, they will update your email.

This method does only work for ‘unverified’ accounts. So what you wanna do is contact Epic Games saying you misspelled your email when creating your Epic Games account. 

Hi Epic Games,

I accidentally misspelled my email when creating my fortnite account. I didn't really care about it but it's a hastle at this point. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could change it to my actual email so I can verify my account. My actual email is [email protected] but I misspelled it on my epic games account, I writed [email protected], I used the wrong digit. So it would mean a lot to me if you could update the email so I can verify it.

Thanks for your time,

{Name on Account}

————————————————-

After 6-10 days they will reply asking you to confirm your ownership, normally this is quite easy to do. 

Thi

- If they ask for your IP address, give them yours but tell them ur on vacation and it’s not your actual IP.

- Date PSN connected: just say you’ve always played on console so probably first few days.

- Country Location: Easy one, just log in to the epic games website and check it. 

- Epic Account ID: Login to fortnite on pc or console and go to settings and just copy the number.

- Purchase Battle Tiers: This is probably the hardest one since there’s no way to know this, just guess or make up some excuse. If the account is like tier 100 in the beginning of a season it’s pretty obvious that they bought tiers on the account.

- Original Display Name: Just put the OG display name if you can, if you don’t have that, just put the current name since they is no way for Epic Games to check if it’s been changed.

- Promotional Items: Check the skins, look for the twitch prime and free PS+ skins. 

- Battle Pass History: Easy one, look at the skins. Season 2 = the knights. Season 3 = the space guys. Season 4 = Carbide. Season 5 = Drift. 

- Dates of Previous Purchases: If you're account is a pc player just check payment history, if they use console just put the dates of when your skins was released for example, if you had a ghoul trooper you would say november or if it has a new skin put the skin's release date.

- Purchases within 30 days: check refunds tab if they is nothing there say "i haven't bought anything in the past 30 days”

This should be pretty easy, just spend some time on filling in all information correctly. 

————————————————-

Hi Epic Games,

Thanks for your time,

{Name on Account}

————————————————-

Thi

————————————————-

Hi Epic Games,

Thanks for your time,

{Name on Account}

————————————————-

Thi

————————————————-

veru useful bro :fiesta: :smart:

Hi Epic Games,

Thanks for your time,

{Name on Account}

————————————————-

Thi

————————————————-

very useful bro