Ghost1pm

How you can get Databases and Passwords Yourself no Need to Leech

I really like reading an article that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Most of the time i come across many of the newbie hackers either asking for databases or passwords for those databases or the ones who just are leeching the database from here and there. stop this start to get databases yourself. In hacking and cracking community you are just losing the respect.

here is an fairly simple and easy method:-

[/font][/size][/color]

thanks for reading and don't be an leecher show some respect.

if you have any question regarding my any tutorial comment below or discord me at DarkEth#8995

- Guide by Ghost1pm a.k.a Darketh 

Most of the time i come across many of the newbie hackers either asking for databases or passwords for those databases or the ones who just are leeching the database from here and there. stop this start to get databases yourself. In hacking and cracking community you are just losing the respect.

Lets hope this works, so I can actually start to learn

Hey thanks really appreciate the tutorial

[/font][/size][/color]

if you have any question regarding my any tutorial comment below or discord me at DarkEth#8995

Hey bro. Enjoy your like. Thanks for your tutorial. I appreciate it.

Thank you all new tutorial coming soon.

[/font][/size][/color]

Thank you

thank you for the tutorial

[/font][/size][/color]

[/font][/size][/color]

Really Appreciate your effort

Im new, i hope i will get something :)

[/font][/size][/color]

thanks fam nigga love ya fam no homo

Really Appreciate your effort

It is just few lines   :kek: :kek: :kek: