Sign in to follow this  
Newsense

FITE TV

Fite Tv

Please show appreciation hit that like button rep me hit that up arrow 

I’ll keep posting just show some love

FITE is the premiere digital network for Combat Sports providing hours of live, PPV and on-demand programming to combat sports fans all around the world. FITE streams more events than anyone else:

• 650+ Live combat sports events streamed to date

• 150+ Content distribution deals with promoters and rights holders including:
    Golden Boy Promotions, RIZIN FF, WSOF / Professional Fighters League, UFC, Sauerland Boxing, CES Boxing, ROH Wrestling, Impact Wrestling and more.

• Library of 7,000 hours of VOD content

• Unique OTT global TV streaming technology includes 7,000 supported TV models with 350M global TV install base. No need for cable or satellite subscriptions.

• Ability to cast and watch on any device with no boxes, no cables, no setup, no multiple RCs. Supported devices include Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV and more.

• Invite friends to watch live events with you and chat live with fans around the world.

Thanks for the info !! :fiesta: :fiesta:

Fite Tv

FITE is the premiere digital network for Combat Sports providing hours of live, PPV and on-demand programming to combat sports fans all around the world. FITE streams more events than anyone else:

Golden Boy Promotions, RIZIN FF, WSOF / Professional Fighters League, UFC, Sauerland Boxing, CES Boxing, ROH Wrestling, Impact Wrestling and more.

• Unique OTT global TV streaming technology includes 7,000 supported TV models with 350M global TV install base. No need for cable or satellite subscriptions.

• Ability to cast and watch on any device with no boxes, no cables, no setup, no multiple RCs. Supported devices include Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV and more.

• Invite friends to watch live events with you and chat live with fans around the world.

thanks that so very good

working ok thanks

AEW on Fite TV this sunday, cant wait!!!! :)

Awesome, soooo excited

Its just the app with a LOG-IN, you still need purchase the individual shows....

Fite Tv

Thanks I want to watch aew

Thanks for sharing bro

Muchas gracias por compartir ésto, lo necesito para ver AEW, you're amazing brooooo!

Fite Tv

Fite Tv

tq for share.. nice

Fite Tv

I may have an account with a few hundred credits once I get home to canada i will check

Thanks i love it

Thanks for sharing!! ))) Good

Fite Tv

This post is so awesome and the OP is the greatest of all times, dude. Love it.

All likes to you man, please share fite.tv account. in one hour we see brilliant fight with Art Lobov and Polly Malliagi.

Thansk mate keep it up