I didnt know a member of cracked.to has made a post how to get zenmate free so i didnt know

so sorry anyway nordvpn has no logs so great for cracking and sqli dumper or sql map hope you enjoy  :pupper:

[hide]go to https://www.mail.com  Make an account by signing up 

go to https://free.nordvpn.com  put your email send it to email 

Go to your email click the link inside the email Make a password and download nordvpn and sign in on nord vpn APP  [/hide]

I didnt know a member of cracked.to has made a post how to get zenmate free so i didnt know

so sorry anyway nordvpn has no logs so great for cracking and sqli dumper or sql map hope you enjoy  :pupper:

[hide]Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.[/hide]

thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing mate

thanks for sharing!!

• Like 1

I heard this is a good VPN, guess I'll find out...