Sign in to follow this  
Nord

Make a Downvote/Dislike option to label shitty contributions

Like this guy here that made a thread and uploaded sentry and sqli dumper saying Godly 

Xjchjn6.png

I wanna leave him a downvote :pepi: but nvm he is banned anyway :pepe: 

My point is the quality of content would improve if OP is aware of a dislike button under his thread just like there is a like one

What is the community's say about this?

I would like this option added.

just dont use it on me :ezy:

Agree, need that for some shitposts  :fiesta:

The option will only cause more fights on this forum, why do you think that nulled is full of salt?

Because 1 downvote can cause such a high impact on the forum's community behavior.

I'd like this not to be added :3

Pls don't fight.

I can't agree with the suggestion, I see always so many fights because of 1 simple dislike. People takes the like system too much serious. Take the example of n.to, there's always fights because of dislike, and if you dislike that person, that exactly guy will dislike all your posts as revenge lol

Abusing the function would result in a ban or at least a warning. Dont forget that some threads are just shit given the example above + reposting shit over and over is also a pain in the ass. However, the matter is open to different interpretations just like there is a like button there should be a dislike one.

There's an option for it in the current plugin so it shouldn't be an issue.

@Florain

there should be place for posting thread where only the members that satisfy 20 likes or other similar thing can post it may also help as to control shit post @Am1nol , @floraiN or other staff members

We aren't interested in the idea, therefore a dislike button won't be implemented. Regardless from that, we would like to thank you for your suggestion.