Sign in to follow this  
Nazzaki

Spotify to mp3?

anyone know if is possible to transfer Spotify music into mp3 because my dad car dont have AUX and only usb port :fiesta:

Yes there are Spotify downloaders that people have written in C# but I'm not sure if they still work, worth a shot

SPOTIFY - YOUTUBE - MP3   :smart:

your best just downloading it man trust me

Well, you could try deezloader (from deezer)

Yea why not use youtube to mp3 or soundcloud to mp3 everything is on there?

As for converting Spotify music to MP3, here is the best Spotify Music Converter for Windows, which not only allows you to convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, etc but also supports to download Spotify tracks/albums/playlists without premium. In addition, if you would like to transfer Spotify songs to USB drive, this is an easy tutorial about how to transfer Spotify Music to USB.

When it comes to converting Spotify to Mp3, there are many free MP3 recorders can do that. However, not all of them come out with satisfactory quality. If you'd like to keep the best quality of Spotify music as MP3, we'd recommend you to use the specific software music converter for spotify, this software is a shareware, but anyway, you can download and evaluate it for free.