Fuego

Earn money from Cracking | Guide/Tutorial

:fiesta: LEAVE SOME GREEN :fiesta:

Hello, Cracked.to Members, I present you the safe way of earning money by cracking accounts and selling them.

SO let's START EARNING SOME $$$

LEECHING CAN GET YOU BANNED SO DONT LEECH

[hide]Chapter 1:- Get a Premium/Good VPN

You will need a VPN so you can stay protected online when cracking. VPN I suggest is ProtonVPN, it is the best-encrypted VPN that I prefer to use. VPN is used so that your real identity can't be found and it will make difficult for the Cyber Police/White Hat Hackers to find you. I suggest you use VPN all of the time when you access the internet cause it is not safe.

Chapter 2:- Crack Accounts

Start cracking accounts using paid crackers, such as Snipr or buy configs for Sentry MBA. Investment needs to be done if you want to make money. Otherwise earning money would be a bit difficult. You can buy [HQ] Combos here on Cracked. Create a proper list of the account that you have cracked. You can always contact a TSP member such as @AntiLeech or @SDS for a cracker/dorks for combos.

Chapter 3:- Create a Shop

You will need a shop to sell the accounts that you have created. Selling shop that I recommend is Selly .gg. It is good for beginners to use if you know any other shops that are good to post and reply. Will surely check it out. Make sure that your shop looks good and the buyers are attracted. It should have good covers and add as much info as you can when describing a product. DO NOT SCAM, SCAMMING WILL GET YOU IN BIG TROUBLE!.

Chapter 4:- Accepting Money

Accept money from gift cards only. Cause using PayPal and stuff you can easily get reported and it will be very easy to track your data. As PayPal requires personal info. After using gift cards you can buy BTC using those which you can sell and get Bitcoin. Which you can then sell it on Blockchain and stuff and then transfer the money to PayPal. The money will become clean and will be untraceable. Use 

http://paxful.com to buy BTC using gift cards or of course you can just accept BTC with fees off of the selly[/hide]

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and if you have any questions reply below. I show love to those that show love back.

$$$ NOW GO AND EARN YOURSELF SOME CASH $$$

THIS METHOD IS NOT MINE BUT A FRIEND MADE IT AND HE IS NOT ON THIS FORUM ALL RIGHTS TO HIM.

I'm Interested in this:)

Leave some insight and maybe more details  <3 don't be a leech  :feelsgood:

Good shit liked

Hey Fuego your continent looks promising.

Edit:- I really liked your thread short and simple.

Good shit liked

Hey Fuego your continent looks promising.

Edit:- I really liked your thread short and simple.

Much appreciated guys!  :feelsgood:

Nice , I edited very long comment , with constructive critique and w detailed opinion. And i must have press wrong button , cause i t put me to extended editor, where comment wasnt present anymore :( aaaaa

tl;dr me personally didnt learn anything new from this, but im sure newbies in this area could use this thread as a base to start searching for better future

Niicely written, short and smooth, big ++ for that. But I deep down, hoped for something which would surprise me :(

Anyway, good job, hope this time I can successfuly add this comment Kappa

Will check it out.

hmmm, i probably saw this thread on ..... but completely forgot about it. thanks for reminding

money from cracking? never heard about that, ill look if its worth anything :)

Hope i can get good accounts and sell it by this tutorial :)

Hopefully it will be usefull to some of us ;)

:fiesta: LEAVE SOME GREEN :fiesta:

Hello, Cracked.to Members, I present you the safe way of earning money by cracking accounts and selling them.

SO let's START EARNING SOME $$$

LEECHING CAN GET YOU BANNED SO DONT LEECH

[hide]Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.[/hide]

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and if you have any questions reply below. I show love to those that show love back.

$$$ NOW GO AND EARN YOURSELF SOME CASH $$$

THIS METHOD IS NOT MINE BUT A FRIEND MADE IT AND HE IS NOT ON THIS FORUM ALL RIGHTS TO HIM.

Can't wait to see how it goes, Thanks so much! <3

thank you for sharing

Ty for sharing, good job.

this will be very helpfull .. will see ..

wait a minute.. I think it´s one i´ve seen before

Sounds interesting :P

Gonna take a look at it

I am interested, i've got a little bit accounts from cracking and i will follow up your topic you made and i hope it will works mate. Good job and appreciate your work!

Edit: What about selling account which e-mail are verified and I do not have access to them? What is your advice to me mate?  :monkas: :fuck:

Let's read it :hype:

it sound great