Ok I respect everyone who try to make some money and bring food on the table in any way. I don't mind if someone e-whoreing or sell e-whores guides etc. The real problem is that when someone says it's a girl in his signature and update fake profile photos 99,99% of the time it's a dude that's trying to have special treatment from other users.

How this is bad?

First of all it's immoral. Yes it's like scamming and you dont scam corporations but your fellow forum users. When you get something you don't deserve tricking your own people into believing that you are something that you are not. You are scam :fyou: Sorry to hurt your feelings but it's not funny when someone does it other guys see that it's working and do it too and further downgrades the quality of the community.

So I suggest a ban to all  the obvious forum e-whores to help the community built a nice quality base and be the bright example for others to follow!

Please consider it seriously.

Ok I respect everyone who try to make some money and bring food on the table in any way. I don't mind if someone e-whoreing or sell e-whores guides etc. The real problem is that when someone says it's a girl in his signature and update fake profile photos 99,99% of the time it's a dude that's trying to have special treatment from other users.

How this is bad?

First of all it's immoral. Yes it's like scamming and you dont scam corporations but your fellow forum users. When you get something you don't deserve tricking your own people into believing that you are something that you are not. You are scam :fyou: Sorry to hurt your feelings but it's not funny when someone does it other guys see that it's working and do it too and further downgrades the quality of the community.

So I suggest a ban to all  the obvious forum e-whores to help the community built a nice quality base and be the bright example for others to follow!

First of all, it's not called e-whoring when you pretend to be some girl on a forum to get a rank, it's called being a catfish, so you got that wrong.

Second, the point you make about them getting things that "they do not deserve" is complete bs. If the staff team decides to give them a rank, or an award or whatever it's not because they're a girl, its because they thought that person deserved.

Rest in all, I agree with the point that catfishes should be banned, it's just retarded pretending to be a girl on a cracking forum lmao, there isnt any point to it tbh, just be yourself.

btw a ban might be too harsh, just make them change their names or something, its not the best thing to do.

How this is bad?

First of all, it's not called e-whoring when you pretend to be some girl on a forum to get a rank, it's called being a catfish, so you got that wrong.

Second, the point you make about them getting things that "they do not deserve" is complete bs. If the staff team decides to give them a rank, or an award or whatever it's not because they're a girl, its because they thought that person deserved.

Rest in all, I agree with the point that catfishes should be banned, it's just retarded pretending to be a girl on a cracking forum lmao, there isnt any point to it tbh, just be yourself.

btw a ban might be too harsh, just make them change their names or something, its not the best thing to do.

You disagree in the term. But think about it to do that thing you must be a whore in the heart so e-whore is a nice title for people who try to catfish folks online. Awards are not necessarily mean that someone is HQ, most of the team it means that he is likeable or a good investor in the said forum. If you ban them they will return with other names that will be acceptable so it will be a nice opportunity to learn the mistake they did.

But really a ban nowadays it's like a gentle touch in the back so be it.

Well, @floraiN then would be banned :kappa:

As long as somebody isn't doing this to our members for profit then there's no problem. Should we make each girl prove their a girl ? No, that would be stupid.