Sign in to follow this  
MOËT

BEST METHOD FOR PRINT MONEY ! Only avaible on C.to

[hide]I’ll explain the steps below in as much detail as possible however it is very simple and easy to understand.

• Create an account on Paxful.com and deposit how much Bitcoin you wish to invest
  • Go to: https://paxful.com/sell-bitcoin/onevanilla-visamastercard-gift-card and look for sellers who have the best Rate Per Bitcoin. Beware of sellers with an extremely high rate per bitcoin, you want to look for sellers who are selling at around double the price of Bitcoin, meaning each $1 you invest you get $2. Also make sure that you will be receiving the card first, DO NOT release the money first no matter what – this is against Paxful’s rules and will not protect you.
  • Once you have the card code, check the balance on www.onevanilla.com 
  • After you have verified the balance, you need a VPS or RDP. You can find these for just a few bucks on HF or other places on the internet
  • Once you’re on the VPS/RDP, create a PayPal account and link your OneVanilla to it. You can now send the entire balance back to your main PayPal. The reason we are using a VPS/RDP is to ensure that the 2 separate PayPal accounts look like different users and does not get flagged by PayPal. If you don’t want to purchase a VPS or RDP, you could even use a VPN and use private browsing so your cookies/cache do not match between accounts.
  • After you’ve received the PayPal on your main account, you can now go back on Paxful and release the Bitcoin to the seller.

---

Cash out methods for the private method. 

Method #1:

NOTE: Make sure you’re on a proxy or RDP in the US and that the card has been assigned to zip that matches your billing address.

This method is quite simple, and it involves basically converting the balance into another gift card.

You will first head over to https://www.giftrocket.com/send-a-gift-card and simply fill out the information and choose how much you would like to send. Make sure you are sending this to an email that you control as you will be opening up this “gift” after sending it to yourself. After doing all of that, you will then fill in the card details from your Onevanilla card and pay. Within a few minutes, you will receive your gift in the email that you entered and you will have 2 options to open it. You can either transfer the balance to your bank account if you live in the US or use it to pick up a gift card from their massive catalogue. I don’t suggest the bank withdrawal option at all and instead suggest that you just exchange it for a clean card. They have a massive variety such as Walmart, Best Buy. ITunes, Google Play, Games Stop, Ebay and many more.

Now you can do 2 things with these cards, you can either use them or sell them for 75-85%, so you will still be making a profit.

Method #2:

NOTE: Read the flow chart PDF file in the important links channel, to learn how to make the 2nd accounts.

This method is basically an extension to the previous method. Where you choose the eBay gift card and then use the gift card to buy a listing from yourself, so the balance of the card is redirected back into your Paypal account. This method is very easy and if anyone is still confused, then you can simply PM me on Discord and I will give a step by step instruction.

Method #3:

NOTE: For this method, make sure that your main Skrill account is verified with ID or any other form of verification that they accept.

This method is also very basic. You will first register an account on Skrill and verify the account with your info. After doing that, you will then purchase a stealth verified Skrill account. Make sure you only purchase off reputable members on Bitfly for example:

https://bitify.com/auctions/fiat-misc/skrill-com-account-usa-1132601/

You will then get on your RDP, log onto the stealth and simply add the card. You will then upload the funds onto the account and wait 20-30 minutes as it is processed.

After it has been processed and successfully uploaded, you send the money to your main account and then you are set. You will be able to use the balance for whatever you prefer.

Method #4:

This method is a straight cash out option to Bitcoin and honestly very simple as well. You will simply looking for an exchanger that can exchange your PayPal to Bitcoin, I suggest rates only from 0-15%, and anything higher is a rip off for you.

Places you can look are:

https://ogusers.com/Forum-Currency-Exchange

https://localbitcoins.com/instant- bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=US&amount=&currency=USD&place_coun try=US&online_provider=PAYPAL&find-offers=Search

Simply look for any place that will let you buy Bitcoin with Paypal and won’t require extreme verification processes like taking photos of your ID while you hold it. You will then simply do Progenius’s F/F payment method which is pinned in the private-method chat and send the person the funds and in return give your BTC address. I suggest only dealing with trusted people as you can still be scammed but the trust system is completely different on each site. If you

have the “You can’t send right now error” then it simply means you are soft limited. You will have to wait 24-48 hours till this soft limit is removed or you can simply ask Progenius to send the funds for you.

NOTE: This is just the first version of the cashout methods, I released this quickly because people were eager for it. I still have like 4-5 methods that are being tested and will be released and announced once successfully tested.[/hide]

Don't forget to like my method

A veeeeerrrr

print money? like fake $$$ or making alot of money? lmao i need to see this,,

YAY IM SO RICH I JUST PRINTED MONEY

hmmm im interested

Bro nice I appreciate it bro

Thanks for the share!

keep it up :)

[/size]

Don't forget to like my method

hi